Surface pro 4 users ? Questions

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I love my SP4. I've compared it to the Pro side by side and ended up settling with an iPad Air 2. I regularly use the Surface Pen, and it came with the Pen.

What sold me the most is the full Windows OS on board rather than an iOS. If the Pro came with OSX I'd have been sold. The SP4 also has a USB port and expandable memory, and you can't beat that Type case. Facial recognition, fingerprint ID on the Type keyboard, so dang quick to turn on its mind blowing. And I prefer Cortana to Siri.

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I had a Surface 3 that got lemoned out (bad experience). What is keeping me with the iPad pro is the PENCIL. It is fantastic! You can't get the Surface pen to work that good.... I love the shading ability by tilting the pen.... etc

I found that with the FileExplorer app I can access the files off of my computer. We also just bought a WD My Cloud.

Another app that made the difference is Autodesk Graphic. It works great for making things that I can later pull into Photoshop. I also love the drawing app - Procreate!!!