New on Ipad pro 12.9 LTE version

AlexIT83

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello

I got a new Pro 12.9 model LTE version with 128GB. All I can say is "wow" this super tablet/computer meet my expectations so far. I'm using it for School purpose (distance learning class) and to watch some movies for fun.
But now I read on this forum that apple plans a Event this October 26th which will show a new line of Macs computers and some rumors on Ipads. should I return the Pro and wait for what's next? or should I keep it?

Thank you

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Try to wait. No one (except Apple) is sure if iPads are gonna be announced. Depending where you bought it you should have between 14 to 30 days to return it. Some rumors are pointing to spring of next year, but who knows. If the new ones are released than I would return it and buy the new one. If they are not than keep it. The event is the 27th.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I got a new Pro 12.9 model LTE version with 128GB. All I can say is "wow" this super tablet/computer meet my expectations so far. I'm using it for School purpose (distance learning class) and to watch some movies for fun.
But now I read on this forum that apple plans a Event this October 26th which will show a new line of Macs computers and some rumors on Ipads. should I return the Pro and wait for what's next? or should I keep it?

Thank you

No. continue to enjoy the device you have. There will always be something new coming out, and if you get caught up in waiting for the next best thing, you'll never buy anything.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Just_Me_D I understand what you are saying. We are not talking about next spring but next week. I'm even waiting for the MacBook event next week before I buy one. All I was suggesting was that if he had just bought it & new ones were announced next week than I would return it if they were released right away. But if they are announced and not released till next year than depending on him than I don't know what to say than. It would be up to him. It's his decision. I was only giving him my suggestion that's all. All we know for sure is the MacBooks and maybe airpods are being announced. Sorry if I made some confusion on this.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just_Me_D I understand what you are saying. We are not talking about next spring but next week. I'm even waiting for the MacBook event next week before I buy one. All I was suggesting was that if he had just bought it & new ones were announced next week than I would return it if they were released right away. But if they are announced and not released till next year than depending on him than I don't know what to say than. It would be up to him. It's his decision. I was only giving him my suggestion that's all. All we know for sure is the MacBooks and maybe airpods are being announced. Sorry if I made some confusion on this.

It's all good, sir. My reply to the OP had nothing to do with your recommendation. As far as I'm concerned, your recommendation was a good one...

winters07

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
My guess is that any new iPad improvements will happen in 2017.

I love...love ...LOVE my 12.9 LTE version iPP ... with the Pencil and IOS 10, it just keeps getting more useful and fun

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2