Trouble deleting Apps.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I have done everything and I can't get them to delete. I am new to the I pad pro 12.9 coming from android please help...
Thanks

Last edited:

mrmarquis9

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: Trouble deleting Apple

Can't get what the stock apple apps to delete? You can do it on iOS 10 or if you have a jailbroken iPad

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

I still can't figure way to delete my apps that I downloaded not the apps that came with it but my Chromecast it sits there and it wiggles and I hit the X and I can't delete it can somebody please help me figure out how to delete these apps

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I still can't figure way to delete my apps that I downloaded not the apps that came with it but my Chromecast it sits there and it wiggles and I hit the X and I can't delete it can somebody please help me figure out how to delete these apps
Without seeing what you're doing it's hard to know exactly where things are going wrong. Do you have a friend with an iPhone or iPad that can help you in person?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Have you tried deleting the apps in Settings >General > Usage > Manage storage > scroll to the App > Tap > delete.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234