Thinking of getting the Ipad Pro 12 inch

GinaMass

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Thinking of getting the Ipad pro for my new business which involves shooting video, sometimes 2-3 hours at a time. Is this a good choice for this and is there some type of holder, (tripod-like) available?

mrmarquis9

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Thinking of getting the Ipad pro for my new business which involves shooting video, sometimes 2-3 hours at a time. Is this a good choice for this and is there some type of holder, (tripod-like) available?

I own a Griffen case. It's amazing! It fully protection the iPad,has a built in pencil holder, and has a kickstand built in. The iPad Pro would be a great choice I think. Just don't damage it because it's $600 for repair.

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I just bought one tonight and really love it. I'm going to use it primarily at work to respond to emails, take notes and other urgent tasks when in meetings.

I first ordered the smaller size online but after going in store and playing with the larger, I switched to the 12.9 knowing I'd regret having the smaller one. I do feel the smaller would have been easier to lug around but truest appreciate the larger real estate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711