Split Keyboard in Standard View Mode?

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I love my new iPad Pro 12.9 but typing on it using the on-screen keyboard is tedious.
Any word regarding whether Apple will implement the split Keyboard on the device while still in Standard View Mode?
Zoomed View looks horrible and is unacceptable.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's nice...
Doesn't interest me as I have a 12.9 iPad...
Thanks anyhow, I guess...

Forgive me, but I thought you might have been mistaken when you asked if Apple would implement the split screen keyboard on the 12.9 iPad Pro in standard view, and thus the reason I posted the screenshot to show that it was available in standard view, at least on the 9.7 iPad Pro. I didn't know that there were differences with the keyboard between the two devices. My apologies.

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Forgive me, but I thought you might have been mistaken when you asked if Apple would implement the split screen keyboard on the 12.9 iPad Pro in standard view, and thus the reason I posted the screenshot to show that it was available in standard view, at least on the 9.7 iPad Pro. I didn't know that there were differences with the keyboard between the two devices. My apologies.

No problem my friend. I thought you were trolling. I didn't realize that you didn't know there was a difference between the two devices. Apology accepted.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problem my friend. I thought you were trolling. I didn't realize that you didn't know there was a difference between the two devices. Apology accepted.
Differences between the two iPad Pro versions? Yes, I did know. Differences between the keyboard with regard to both iPad Pro versions? That, I did not know...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh