One Week with the iPad Pro

flycoolchick

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Today makes 1 week since the iPad Pro 12.9 entered my world. Here are my thoughts as an everyday business user:

My Reason for Buying: I personally purchased the iPad Pro to replace my laptop. As a Realtor, 99% of the time I am typing contracts/addenda, texting and/or video calling clients and replying to emails all while on the go. Having to pull out my laptop multiple times per day had become extremely cumbersome; not to mention lugging around a heavy laptop bag, a mouse and a huge charger. Additionally, the majority of the applications that I use frequently have apps that work better in most cases than the full versions that I have loaded on my computer. After a week of using the Pro, I’ve become much more productive and efficient by streamlining my gear.

The Size: I love the large size of this device. I’ve heard many people talk about the joy of media consumption with this device, but I love the screen size for more than that. The size makes it easy to work in any word processing or spreadsheet application without having to scroll up/down/left/right; in order to view and entire page/document in its full size. The 12.9 inch Pro is phenomenal for those who do a lot of word-processing etc.

Battery Life: I would consider myself a heavy user and after 1 week of using the iPad Pro, the battery has indeed lasted an average of 9 hours. The 10,307mAh battery definitely does its job.

I have not purchased the Apple Pencil or any other accessories as of yet. My plan was to put the iPad Pro through the rigors of my daily routine for 2 weeks before deciding to keep or return it. At this point, I am 95% sure that I will be keeping it and adding it to my repertoire of devices. After week one; I'm sure that adding the Apple Pencil and other accessories will only enhance my iPad Pro experience.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad you like it. I use my 12.9 IPP at work regularly. I work in an office in corporate finance. I bought the apple pencil and have converted to paperless note taking in meetings. With MS Office and OneNote, I stay very organized.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I know i know everyone wants to say it could replace Laptop, but in the end it needs iTunes in some way so still needs Laptop/PC/MAC :I

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox