Purchased an iPad Pro, and have a few questions...

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! I purchased an iPad Pro today, it'll be delivered on Monday, i'm going tomorrow to purchase an Apple Pencil, so EXCITED! I've wanted the Pro and Pencil since they were released, I just couldn't justify spending that much money. Anyway, I have a few questions; first, can the YouTube, Netflix, and/or Hulu apps be used split screen with other apps like Twitter or Safari? I already have my sketching apps sorted, but about adult coloring apps; is Pigment the only good one that supports the Apple Pencil? Finally i'd like to allow my little brother to use the Pro/Pencil, and i'd like for him to learn handwriting since it isn't taught in schools anymore, and I think it's a cool thing to know and he'll be more interested in learning if he gets to use cool technology to do it. Are there any handwriting apps, that maybe allow you to trace the letters, then write them freehand yourself that support the Apple Pencil?

I know this is kind of a lot, but all suggestions are welcome, and thank you in advance.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner