'New' iPad Pro?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I'm a bit confused. I didn't watch Apple's full keynote, so my question is... is this 'new' iPad Pro just the introduction of the smaller 9.7" version (I assume now replacing the iPad Air 2)? Are there any changes to the 12.9" iPad Pro or is the same one that was debuted a few months ago?

I'm thinking of purchasing one for Law School this coming Fall, but I'm wondering if I should hold off (since the refresh cycles are now so different for the iPads). If the 12.9" was updated this past week, I'll probably purchase now, but if the keynote was just to introduce the smaller 9.7" model, I will most likely hold off.

Thanks!

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
The 12.9 did gain a larger storage option (256 Gig) however the iPad itself did not change. I wouldn't worry about buyers remorse it is a fantastic device!

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
The 12.9 did gain a larger storage option (256 Gig) however the iPad itself did not change. I wouldn't worry about buyers remorse it is a fantastic device!

Sounds good, thank you for the reply! I have a Mid-2014 MacBookPro which is pretty much loaded, so I'm thinking the iPad Pro might be the best note-taking device for Law School which will sync with my laptop and apps like iStudiezPro, Word, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc! Probably won't need a new computer for another couple of years.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR