Return Period

VivaTerlingua

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody know why Apple shortened the return period from 30 days to 14 days?

I'm interested in the iPad Pro but am unsure. I would like to try it out for a short time to make up my mind, but I am concerned when you factor in shipping that 14 days is not enough time to make up my mind.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know why Apple shortened the return period from 30 days to 14 days?

I'm interested in the iPad Pro but am unsure. I would like to try it out for a short time to make up my mind, but I am concerned when you factor in shipping that 14 days is not enough time to make up my mind.

Welcome to iMore. Apple's carrier partners in the U.S. have a 14-day return policy. This is why Apple brought their return policy to 14 days, so as not to create confusion with their partners. Can you not pick one up at an Apple Store or reseller, thus allowing you more of the 14 days.

VivaTerlingua

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Apple's carrier partners in the U.S. have a 14-day return policy. This is why Apple brought their return policy to 14 days, so as not to create confusion with their partners. Can you not pick one up at an Apple Store or reseller, thus allowing you more of the 14 days.

Unfortunately I'm 3 hours from the nearest Apple Store. We have a local AT&T, but they have a 10% restocking fee and I would also then be locked into them as the carrier for the iPad.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm 3 hours from the nearest Apple Store. We have a local AT&T, but they have a 10% restocking fee and I would also then be locked into them as the carrier for the iPad.

I wish there was another alternative I could suggest, but I do understand your situation with proximity to a store. Many people in the same position.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods