Note apps

Nursedad

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Notability is my favorite. I've tried them all. It has great cloud syncing, so I can reference my notes on my iPhone and/or Mac if needed.

The inking is excellent with the apple pencil. Several export options.

I'm a fan...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing that Evernote is the best of the rest (?) for those in a cross platform environment?

Evernote is certainly the most widely used and it works great in a cross platform environment. Some others have mentioned Notability but I don't have any personal experience with it. Evernote has always worked well for me so I've never been inclined to switch. I tried OneNote because it comes with my Office365 subscription but didn't like it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've tried most major note apps. Some are ok. Some, including Evernote, I didn't find very user friendly. But I always come back to the stock Notes app. It does everything I need it to do.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Evernote is certainly the most widely used and it works great in a cross platform environment. Some others have mentioned Notability but I don't have any personal experience with it. Evernote has always worked well for me so I've never been inclined to switch. I tried OneNote because it comes with my Office365 subscription but didn't like it.

Now throw in the pencil, is Evernote still the best option (handwritten notes)?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner