How good are the iPad pro's speakers?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Pro's speakers are considerably better than any iPad before and may indeed be the best on any tablet. They truly are excellent. They really do serve up music, movies, games and such with nice stereo separation and good dynamics. The iPad Pro's audio quality is easily a selling point in my opinion. That said, the iPP's speakers cannot deliver the bass response of a speaker with larger drivers and a larger enclosure...unless I'm greatly mistaken and my ears deceive me.

Beards

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Personally I find anything up to 85% is average sound.
It's not until I get to the last few clicks on the +volume button do I notice a marked improvement with the last click being the biggest jump of all.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Personally I find anything up to 85% is average sound.
It's not until I get to the last few clicks on the +volume button do I notice a marked improvement with the last click being the biggest jump of all.

The last click basically blasts music all over. It's really darn loud.

diaz2010

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
I agree that the iPP speakers deliver the absolute best sound that I have ever heard from a tablet. However, you will not be able to get the same quality from tablet speakers that you will from something like a Bose Bluetooth speaker...

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
They are loud and sound great! Funny thing is that they sound best turned all the way up. They sound nowhere near as good as the bose sound link referenced by the OP. However I can't think of a portable device, laptop or tablet that sounds this good. The iPad pro even sounds better than my 15 inch Macbook Pro Retina.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
They're great for a portable device. I use them every morning to do my workouts and have no trouble hearing anything in my workout videos while I'm huffing and puffing.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro