Does anyone have any regrets about buying the iPad Pro?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I just picked mine up from AT&T store tonight, got super lucky that they had the smart keyboard and pencil in stock. No buyers remorse yet, just can't wait to get home and play with it

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I had the iPad Pro for about a day and concluded that it was too big. Went with the iPad Air 2 and prefer that. I use a separate Bluetooth keyboard with it when I need to do work stuff. But I usually and carrying it alone in my hand and needed something lighter and more portable than the iPad Pro.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Boy is it big! I'm going to give mine a solid week to see if I get used to it. On the plus side the speakers sound amazing and it is amazingly faster than my iPad Air 2

kvnchris99

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Zero. Zilch. Nada. This device is INCREDIBLE. If there was no Apple Pencil, my opinion would be much different. The Pencil means everything to me, even thought the iPad itself is nearly perfect hardware. The software works very much perfect for what it is advertised to do, completely butter. But I know that iOS 10 is going to bring big things and I'm holding out my strong opinions until then. I have a feeling that the iPad Pro wont be complete until iOS 10 and they've known this. The hardware + pencil was ready so they didn't wait any longer to release it. Going to be fun having massive software upgrades later this year :)

But seriously, editing my 6s pictures and videos is SO fun on this truly gorgeous screen. And you all know the speakers. Just need a good case now. It hasn't left my room for a month because I'm still looking.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
If there was no Apple Pencil, my opinion would be much different. The Pencil means everything to me,

Going to feel the same way if Apple is indeed intentionally crippling Pencil functionality in iOS 9.3, and its not just a bug that functionality was removed?

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Going to feel the same way if Apple is indeed intentionally crippling Pencil functionality in iOS 9.3, and its not just a bug that functionality was removed?

They've admitted it is coming back, this functionality has not been removed, just missing in one beta release.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Boy is it big! I'm going to give mine a solid week to see if I get used to it. On the plus side the speakers sound amazing and it is amazingly faster than my iPad Air 2

Rumors are circulating around that Apple may be unveiling an "iPad Pro mini" during its alleged March event. Apparently it's supposed to be the size of an iPad Air but with Pro internals. Rene and Serenity (and maybe Georgia, I don't remember) spoke about it on last week's iMore Show podcast.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Rumors are circulating around that Apple may be unveiling an "iPad Pro mini" during its alleged March event. Apparently it's supposed to be the size of an iPad Air but with Pro internals. Rene and Serenity (and maybe Georgia, I don't remember) spoke about it on last week's iMore Show podcast.

That seems odd unless they simply plan to replace the current Air with it. To have an Air and an Air Pro doesn't make air of sense to me but perhaps there's sufficient market for both.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That seems odd unless they simply plan to replace the current Air with it. To have an Air and an Air Pro doesn't make air of sense to me but perhaps there's sufficient market for both.

I believe replacing the Air is the plan, if the rumors hold true.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods