I am going to be traveling this upcoming week and I will have to use my hotspot with my iPad Pro. How well does the iPad Pro work with hotspots?
    01-10-2016 07:27 PM
    I hot spot from my 6s+ all the time. Works very well.
    01-10-2016 07:37 PM
    The things I've noticed about hotspoting my iPhones is that the when I connect my IPad Pro to it the phones seem to turn off their hotspot feature after a while. And I have to go in and tell my iPad to look for the hotspot or go back into the phones and toggle it back on for the iPad to pick it up again. That, to me, is annoying. When I use my MiFi the hotspot stays active and devices stay connected until I turn it the hotspot off, which is what I prefer. That said, if I need a temporary hotspot in a pinch the 5c and 6S Plus work fine...just not long term.
    01-11-2016 05:55 AM
    The things I've noticed about hotspoting my iPhones is that the when I connect my IPad Pro to it the phones seem to turn off their hotspot feature after a while. And I have to go in and tell my iPad to look for the hotspot or go back into the phones and toggle it back on for the iPad to pick it up again. That, to me, is annoying. When I use my MiFi the hotspot stays active and devices stay connected until I turn it the hotspot off, which is what I prefer. That said, if I need a temporary hotspot in a pinch the 5c and 6S Plus work fine...just not long term.
    It has been that way since hotspot functionality became available. I believe it has something to do with saving power. I agree it's frustrating.
    01-23-2016 12:00 PM
    It has been that way since hotspot functionality became available. I believe it has something to do with saving power. I agree it's frustrating.
    That makes sense, it's just a little annoying but certainly not a showstopper.
    01-23-2016 12:02 PM