How can I control my Mac from my iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

I would like to be able to control my Mac from my iPad Pro, how can I do this?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would like to be able to control my Mac from my iPad Pro, how can I do this?

You will require a remote app such as Teamviewer. It is a free app that you will need to install on both your Mac & iPad. I use it on a regular basis when I have to remotely access a clients computer. There are other apps out there, but I have found this the easy to learn and have never had any issues with it.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I don't think so there is any app like that.

I do it all the time with Teamviewer and Parallels Access as well. I just posted Teamviewer for the OP because it is free to use. Parallels Access will cost you money. Below are some images of my iPhone and iMac using Parallels Access. I am controlling the iMac with my iPhone.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/teamviewer-remote-control/id692035811?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Teamviewer for iPad[/URL].

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0622.PNG

RogMoore

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I do it all the time with Teamviewer and Parallels Access as well. I just posted Teamviewer for the OP because it is free to use. Parallels Access will cost you money. Below are some images of my iPhone and iMac using Parallels Access. I am controlling the iMac with my iPhone.

[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/teamviewer-remote-control/id692035811?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Teamviewer for iPad[/URL].

View attachment 100629

View attachment 100630

Wow, Never thought Apple would have Team viewer, Thanks mate for sharing this info with me.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'll have to give TeamViewer a try now!

Just make sure you set it up correctly. Simple to do and works very well. I use it with clients & mom when they are having issues. Allows me to access remotely with ease. Especially since mom lives 3600 km from me. Saves me a lot of running around.

Wow, Never thought Apple would have Team viewer, Thanks mate for sharing this info with me.

You are welcome!

RogMoore

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Just make sure you set it up correctly. Simple to do and works very well. I use it with clients & mom when they are having issues. Allows me to access remotely with ease. Especially since mom lives 3600 km from me. Saves me a lot of running around.

Is there any other app like this, I would like to have it for sure.
You are welcome!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73