Christmas Gift

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

My sister just got the iPad Pro a few days ago, I am thinking of getting a nice accessory to go with it, she's a designer so she'll use the pencil a lot.

She have ordered the Apple Pencil and already has a case for her iPad.

Any ideas on what would be a nice gift for her that's about $70 or less? It can be related to the iPad Pro or the Apple Pencil.

Thank you and merry early Christmas to everyone :)

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

My sister just got the iPad Pro a few days ago, I am thinking of getting a nice accessory to go with it, she's a designer so she'll use the pencil a lot.

She have ordered the Apple Pencil and already has a case for her iPad.

Any ideas on what would be a nice gift for her that's about $70 or less? It can be related to the iPad Pro or the Apple Pencil.

Thank you and merry early Christmas to everyone :)

I know you said your price range is $70 or less... do you know if she plans on getting the Smart Keyboard? I would get an Apple Gift card for her so that she can purchase the keyboard and have the complete package :)

Good Luck and have a Merry Christmas.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I know you said your price range is $70 or less... do you know if she plans on getting the Smart Keyboard? I would get an Apple Gift card for her so that she can purchase the keyboard and have the complete package :)

Good Luck and have a Merry Christmas.

If I remember properly, she won't be needing a keyboard for it, that's why she got the smart cover instead. She we will be leaving her iPad on the table most of the time to draw with her Mac next to it.

I was thinking of just getting a $50 gift card for her to shop in the App store, but I wanted to find something nice that will complement with her iPad :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerekIversion