How does the iPad Pro Compare To Other iPads?

Avery Eisenreich

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
I was recently browsing through Apple.com and noticed that Apple now offers more iPad options then ever: iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, and the newly-released powerful iPad Pro. What are the key factors one would need to consider when shopping for the right iPad?

Avery Eisenreich

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I was recently browsing through Apple.com and noticed that Apple now offers more iPad options then ever: iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, and the newly-released powerful iPad Pro. What are the key factors one would need to consider when shopping for the right iPad?

Avery Eisenreich

What will you be using it for ? Is number 1

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Avery Eisenreich

To answer your thread title question... It's better. You're welcome.

Jsince80

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine today as an xmas gift from my wife and last year I got the iPad Air 2 which I had no issues with once so ever. I must say this Ipad pro is huge in comparison and very snappy and the screen and images are amazing. I will be keeping my air 2 because I feel like this pro may not be Practical in every setting. Waiting on the pencil and my case to come

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It weighs more. Not unbearably so but I do notice that once it's decked out with tempered glass screen protector, case, and Smart Cover its notably heavier than a similarly protected Air 2. That said the expanse of screen is worth it. I'm confident it's faster but the Air 2 is more than fast enough. The iPad Pro may seem unwieldy and less portable to some but that's just a matter of preference. It's great that there are sizes for all but if portability is a high priority I'd recommend the Air 2 over the Pro despite the Pro's delicious screen size and quality.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
but if portability is a high priority I'd recommend the Air 2 over the Pro despite the Pro's delicious screen size and quality.

That too is up to each individual. To share an opinion is one thing but often times it comes across as fact/statement.

That being said, my opinion is, after bumping up from the Air 2 to the iPad Pro, it's still VERY portable and I use it even more so than I did the Air 2 (just as comfortably).

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
That too is up to each individual. To share an opinion is one thing but often times it comes across as fact/statement.

I feel like this is covered by my use of the word "recommend".

I like the Pro more than I liked the Air 2. I just love the screen. Further, the better/more intelligent speaker design is nice for media consumption. As far as portability, I also have to remember that not everyone is going to put a tempered glass screen protector, case, and Smart Cover on their units. The Pro's weight by itself is very very nice to me.

In my opinion the Pro is just...better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR