Got the Pro, love it !!!!!!!!!!, but it's funny how just right and normal the Pro size feels now, and now my Air 2 feels like my Mini 2 ,,, and now my Mini 2 feels really really really extra mini !!!!!!,,,, anyone else feeling the same way ???

With all these iPads I almost feel like I should get another iPhone 6S that I traded in for my current Note 5,,, I dun know though, I'm still lovin my Note 5,,, in a perfect world I would just keep my Note 5 and get a 6S and switch back and forth depending on my mood that day.

Cheers
    Davyo
    12-09-2015 06:29 AM
    I'm like you except opposite situation. I have the 6s and a Lenovo android tablet. I like having the best of both worlds. I don't want to be tied to one operating system.
    12-09-2015 07:14 AM
    I felt the same way going from an iPhone 5 to the 6 Plus. It felt gigantic for a minute but, after a year with the 6 Plus and a few months with my 6s Plus, my phone feels normal and everything else just seems tiny.
    12-09-2015 07:35 AM
    I felt the same way going from an iPhone 5 to the 6 Plus. It felt gigantic for a minute but, after a year with the 6 Plus and a few months with my 6s Plus, my phone feels normal and everything else just seems tiny.
    THIS! I was in the same boat. I almost thought about taking my Plus back when I first got it. My thumb actually started to get strained from reaching around on the screen. (Much more than anything I was ever used to). But I stuck it out, and now I can't imagine having anything else but the Plus!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    12-09-2015 10:28 AM
    I'm like you except opposite situation. I have the 6s and a Lenovo android tablet. I like having the best of both worlds. I don't want to be tied to one operating system.
    Agreed on the best of both worlds and not being tied too only "one" OS.

For the record I also own a Galaxy Tab Pro and an Acer laptop running Windows 7 (I downloaded Windows 10 when that got released, and wow, what a nightmare 10 is, I had to uninstall it and go back to Windows 7)

For tablets my iPads are hands down my favorites, for phones I go back and forth between Samsungs and iPhones.

Cheers
    Davyo
    12-09-2015 12:50 PM
    I've gone back and forth between iOS and Android but most of the time I just had and used both platforms and would alternate daily. However, I've grown tired of Android and with the latest Android offerings I'm just disinterested. I'm loving how well my 3 iOS devices work together and how well they work with the rest of my iOS-having family. All the little quirks that Android has don't feel worth it to me now. My iOS devices just work and I can take that for granted. I'm loving this iPad Pro but it does make my 6S Plus feel like an iPad Nano and my 5c feels tiny.
    01-03-2016 03:02 PM