Has anyone had any luck getting a smart keyboard at your local Apple Store or is that a myth? I've heard that the stores get daily shipments of inventory and may have them in those shipments. I've called and called and chatted with the apple folk online and have yet to find one in stock. I know it's a long shot but just wondering if it's worth it to continue calling daily.
    12-07-2015 06:57 AM
    I was at a store over the weekend and at least this store told me they have not seen one since the demo units they got for the floor. I have called a few stores locally to see if they had gotten any and most are out of stock consistantly.

I have given up for the moment and been enjoying just using the new Apple Bluetooth keyboard as it was cheaper and a better typing experience so far. Of course I would grab the smart keyboard in a second if I walked into the store and they had them..
    12-07-2015 03:31 PM
    I was at a store over the weekend and at least this store told me they have not seen one since the demo units they got for the floor. I have called a few stores locally to see if they had gotten any and most are out of stock consistantly.

I have given up for the moment and been enjoying just using the new Apple Bluetooth keyboard as it was cheaper and a better typing experience so far. Of course I would grab the smart keyboard in a second if I walked into the store and they had them..
    Yea. Same here. Not a single keyboard in sight. My iPad Pro is still shrink wrapped in the box bc I need the keyboard. I mostly use it at work so without the keyboard, it's difficult to use. Hope I get my hands on one sooner rather than later. For now, my iPad Air will have to keep performing ... though I think my hubby is wanting me to open the new Pro so he can use the Air.
    12-07-2015 04:33 PM
    I gave up on the pencil and keyboard and just order. hopefully it comes dec 23 it says ships 4 to 5 weeks I order it nov 20
    12-07-2015 04:58 PM
    Have not seen them .. I would like to one and the pencil but can't find either
    12-08-2015 03:00 AM
    Have not seen them .. I would like to one and the pencil but can't find either
    Yea. So frustrating.
    12-08-2015 06:19 AM
    Yea. So frustrating.
    hurry a pencil is in stock in santa monica LOL still no keyboard
    12-08-2015 06:23 PM
    Apple sure dropped the ball with the keyboard launch. I have yet to see one in store but I did manage to get one online with 1-2 weeks shipping time when pre-orders opened. Typing on it right now!
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    12-09-2015 10:26 AM
    Apple sure dropped the ball with the keyboard launch. I have yet to see one in store but I did manage to get one online with 1-2 weeks shipping time when pre-orders opened. Typing on it right now!
    I'm jealous! And yes, they really messed this one up. Logitech probably loves it since they've got the only readily available iPad pro keyboard right now.
    12-09-2015 10:35 PM