Did anyone manage to snag an iPad Pro using their 15% off Cyber Monday deal yesterday? I didn't see it until they were sold out online and had very limited in store stock. That means I was not able to order online, even for store pickup.

So, I called a Target near me and they had one single 128gb wifi model onsite. They held it for me and even applied the 15% off code for me in store since I couldn't order it online. Score!

Another reason I love Target. Now I just need to figure out which keyboard to get.
    12-01-2015 02:22 PM
    I've heard the Logitech keyboard is nice enjoy your new iPad Pro!
    12-01-2015 05:32 PM
    Congratulations on getting your new iPad Pro......Enjoy it.
    12-01-2015 07:04 PM
    I've heard the Logitech keyboard is nice enjoy your new iPad Pro!
    That's the one I'm gonna try but I want to be sure I can pop it out easily bc it's a big bulky keyboard.
    12-02-2015 06:44 AM
    That's the one I'm gonna try but I want to be sure I can pop it out easily bc it's a big bulky keyboard.
    Check out my pictures before you go that route.

http://forums.imore.com/ipad-pro/349...oard-case.html
    12-02-2015 12:03 PM
    Did anyone manage to snag an iPad Pro using their 15% off Cyber Monday deal yesterday? I didn't see it until they were sold out online and had very limited in store stock. That means I was not able to order online, even for store pickup.

So, I called a Target near me and they had one single 128gb wifi model onsite. They held it for me and even applied the 15% off code for me in store since I couldn't order it online. Score!

Another reason I love Target. Now I just need to figure out which keyboard to get.
    i like my pro ... Enjoy !

good luck finding a Pencil !!!! lol
    12-03-2015 01:43 PM
    i like my pro ... Enjoy !

good luck finding a Pencil !!!! lol
    I can wait on the pencil. I really need a smart keyboard. I've already ruled out the Logitech one so trying to get my hands on the Apple one with very little luck. Gonna be a long 4-6 week wait.
    12-03-2015 03:21 PM
    I can wait on the pencil. I really need a smart keyboard. I've already ruled out the Logitech one so trying to get my hands on the Apple one with very little luck. Gonna be a long 4-6 week wait.
    My apple store had those in stock. You might just want to check around.
    12-03-2015 11:50 PM
    My apple store had those in stock. You might just want to check around.
    Oh I have. I call daily hoping to find them in stock with no luck so far at either of the two near me. Feel free to pick one up for me.
    12-04-2015 06:29 AM