Anyone get iPad Pro from Target Cyber Monday special?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone manage to snag an iPad Pro using their 15% off Cyber Monday deal yesterday? I didn't see it until they were sold out online and had very limited in store stock. That means I was not able to order online, even for store pickup.

So, I called a Target near me and they had one single 128gb wifi model onsite. They held it for me and even applied the 15% off code for me in store since I couldn't order it online. Score!

Another reason I love Target. Now I just need to figure out which keyboard to get.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone manage to snag an iPad Pro using their 15% off Cyber Monday deal yesterday? I didn't see it until they were sold out online and had very limited in store stock. That means I was not able to order online, even for store pickup.

So, I called a Target near me and they had one single 128gb wifi model onsite. They held it for me and even applied the 15% off code for me in store since I couldn't order it online. Score!

Another reason I love Target. Now I just need to figure out which keyboard to get.

i like my pro ... Enjoy !

good luck finding a Pencil !!!! lol

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i like my pro ... Enjoy !

good luck finding a Pencil !!!! lol

I can wait on the pencil. I really need a smart keyboard. I've already ruled out the Logitech one so trying to get my hands on the Apple one with very little luck. Gonna be a long 4-6 week wait.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I can wait on the pencil. I really need a smart keyboard. I've already ruled out the Logitech one so trying to get my hands on the Apple one with very little luck. Gonna be a long 4-6 week wait.

My apple store had those in stock. You might just want to check around.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My apple store had those in stock. You might just want to check around.

Oh I have. I call daily hoping to find them in stock with no luck so far at either of the two near me. Feel free to pick one up for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro