How do you like your iPad Pro? Worth it?

artiss

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought the iPad pro for a couple of reasons. The first reason I purchased the iPad Pro was because of my vision impairment. I had an iPad Air 2, but always wanted a bigger screen. Now with the pro and screen magnification, I am able to use this device quite easily. I can zoom in text to quite a large size and still have a lot of screen real-estate. Now, if iOS would fix some of the accessibility features it would be perfect :).

The second reason I purchased this was for my daughter. She loves to draw, and I wanted her to experience the pencil and digital drawing. She loves it!

So for those reasons, I love it!

ex2bot

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I stopped using my MacBook Pro for the most part three or four years ago. iPads are more portable, both to carry and to use anywhere. I tried an iPad mini, but I'm getting to the point where I'm going to need bifocals. The mini was too small.

So, I bought the (12.9") Pro about a month ago. It's portable enough to use anywhere, fast enough that I don't miss my laptop and powerful enough for web browsing and typing. I use Pages, and I've typed a 60,000 word document using the on-screen keyboard.

If I was in more of a hurry, I'd use a Bluetooth keyboard. The Pro makes that more practical because the screen is big enough to use like a laptop. I tried using a keyboard with the 10" iPad but the screen was too small from that distance.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I think that it is totally worth it. While a bit on the big size it is very easy to get used to. I haven't used my MacBook Pro very much at all since I got this machine.

highway61

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have had my Pro for only a few days and I am glad I went with it. My previous iPad was an Air, I had thought of getting the smaller Pro when it was announced since I wasn't sure about the size of the original Pro. I find that I am adjusting to it pretty easily. I like the extra screen space. I am glad that I opted for the larger Pro.

I got the Logitech Create case for it and like it. The keyboard is great, feels good, and it is backlit.

I just got the Pencil and haven't used it much. I have used it for note taking in OneNote and Paper and like the experience. I like that it is searchable. Don't know how many times I frantically flipped through pages of notes trying to find information.

Overall, I am very pleased with it and find the size more of a plus than a minus.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So far so good. I purchased the iPad Pro with intentions on putting my laptop to the side and using this as my sole device for personal, school and a little business. Thus far it has been successful for everything I've needed and I haven't had any hiccups yet. I plan on getting the Pencil soon with hopes that it will allow me to do away with a notebook while in class as well and go completely electronic. The communication between my iPad and my iPhone, the Google Docs/Drive integration and the accessories have all made this transition pretty nice. I must admit, I'm really pleased with my purchase. So far so good.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
VERY WORTH it.. And I LOVE it..
Huge difference IMO compared to the Air 2.
Having both the Smart Keyboard and the Apple Pencil is really a plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox