Ok, so who else here has invested in the iPad Pro and the lovely Pencil (which is a MUST HAVE accessory) and wondered where you can store your pencil ? None of the oem cases by Apple, or any of their recommended suppliers have iPad Pro cases with space for the pencil ! Its like everyones brains just switched off ! On top of that, a search on the internet reveals NO covers, apart from some big folios, that have Pencil space.... even a pen loop would be nice, but id imagine it would just slide out. So, Anyone got any ideas/suggestions ? I have been looking all morning and nothing seems to exist.
    11-26-2015 12:27 PM
    My UAG case has a storage "slot" for one.
    11-26-2015 12:39 PM
    The bag that I carry mine in when I'm on-the-go has a couple slots for pens/pencils, so that's where I store mine.
    11-26-2015 12:55 PM
    Ok, so who else here has invested in the iPad Pro and the lovely Pencil (which is a MUST HAVE accessory) and wondered where you can store your pencil ? None of the oem cases by Apple, or any of their recommended suppliers have iPad Pro cases with space for the pencil ! Its like everyones brains just switched off ! On top of that, a search on the internet reveals NO covers, apart from some big folios, that have Pencil space.... even a pen loop would be nice, but id imagine it would just slide out. So, Anyone got any ideas/suggestions ? I have been looking all morning and nothing seems to exist.
    Hi,

Although it's not meant for storing (technically, just for holding it), but I have found this Kickstarter project (it was posted earlier in the iPad Pro threads); it has been funded and they are at the stage of confirming the shipments, so looks quite promising. FYI, I am NOT affiliated with the project, just sharing what I have encountered (and participated in) by myself.

Cheers!
    11-26-2015 04:38 PM
    For momentary storage, to keep the pencil from rolling around the desk, it sticks to the magnets (for the keyboard) even with the keyboard attached.
    01-05-2016 12:42 PM
    I use the box that it came with when I carry my Pencil in the box. Otherwise its in my table. YMMV.
    01-05-2016 04:00 PM
    Bought a surface peen loop, attached it to my case and it works perfectly, and fits surprisingly well without falling out
    muchospanish likes this.
    01-06-2016 01:55 AM
    I got the Moxiware Apple Pencil magnet. It's a sleeve that slides onto the pencil. With the keyboard case, there is an area where the magnet attaches to very firmly. I just drop it on there and it hangs on tight while I go from meeting to meeting.
    Jeroen Speak likes this.
    01-07-2016 05:55 AM
    Get yourself a cheap chopsticks case. They are just the right size and protect the pen just fine. Check Amazon for prices.
    01-08-2016 05:21 AM
    The tablet itself doesn't have a place to store it, but many third-party cases do.
    01-10-2016 02:30 AM