hey guys question. so far I'm loving my iPad pro. just waiting on the keyboard and pencil. but I noticed when I'm surfing the web when I scroll down the page isn't loaded. I clear the cache I wait till it fully loaded but it still happens. I hope I explained it correctly b
    11-23-2015 07:05 PM
    hey guys question. so far I'm loving my iPad pro. just waiting on the keyboard and pencil. but I noticed when I'm surfing the web when I scroll down the page isn't loaded. I clear the cache I wait till it fully loaded but it still happens. I hope I explained it correctly b
    Hey,

Have not noticed anything like you described above. What's the website that you're referring to? Are all of your typical websites behaving like that?

Cheers.
    11-23-2015 07:44 PM
    Hey,

Have not noticed anything like you described above. What's the website that you're referring to? Are all of your typical websites behaving like that?

Cheers.

no I notice some not all. should I turn Java off? is it my internet connection ?
    11-23-2015 08:26 PM
    Hi,

Turning off JavaScript will make most, if not all, of the websites barely usable (but still viewable). I would suggest resetting Safari by deleting all of the cookies and cache data under Setings > Safari. Mind this caveat, though: if you do that you will also erase browsing history and active sessions on your different iCloud-enabled devices, all of them.

Thanks.
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    11-26-2015 07:51 PM
    this is the issue I'm having. another poster posted the same issue. I do seem to have issues scrolling through web pages on safari where the screen goes white until I stop and it shows the web page again.
    11-27-2015 02:16 AM
    this is the issue I'm having. another poster posted the same issue. I do seem to have issues scrolling through web pages on safari where the screen goes white until I stop and it shows the web page again.
    TRB asked earlier but I didn't see your response....

Which websites? Please list a few specific URLs
    11-27-2015 05:48 AM
    TRB asked earlier but I didn't see your response....

Which websites? Please list a few specific URLs
    I found that if I am logged into a site pages load much slower. This is true even on imore, when I logout the page loads and refreshes 50% faster than being logged in.
    11-27-2015 10:54 AM
    I found that if I am logged into a site (imore included) the page refreshes slower. Loading is the same speed but for some reason when scrolling up and down the page needs to refresh.
    11-27-2015 10:59 AM
    I found that if I am logged into a site (imore included) the page refreshes slower. Loading is the same speed but for some reason when scrolling up and down the page needs to refresh.
    That's weird - I have 5-10 tabs open in Safari at any time and every page, from Google News to iMore to any of the Apple related sites, etc, load faster than lightning.
    11-27-2015 02:54 PM
    That's weird - I have 5-10 tabs open in Safari at any time and every page, from Google News to iMore to any of the Apple related sites, etc, load faster than lightning.
    I agree. I use multiple tabs and every page loads fine, scrolling is when you can see the page needs to refresh to show all the content.
    11-27-2015 05:26 PM