So i guess most of you had received your iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. What is the case you are using now, for your daily work or entertainment?

I knew the hoteeessst now is the Apple Smart Keyboard/Cover, Apple Silicone Case and the Logitech Create Keyboard/Cover.

Lets begin to share!
    11-19-2015 10:41 PM
    Hi,

All stock directly from Apple. The white silicone case feels very premium (as it should, given the price); the keyboard is in order and should arrive within next two weeks (I hope).

Cheers!
    11-20-2015 12:03 AM
    I'm getting:

iPad Pro Case, JETech Diamond iPad Pro Smart Case Cover for Apple iPad Pro 12.9" (iPad 7) 2015 Model with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5016LU...mUvbUpU2654160
    11-20-2015 07:12 AM
    I broke down and got the Logitech keyboard. Honestly...I'm blown away by the quality and the typing experience. Probably the best 3rd-party keyboard I've ever used. Backlit keys, function row and good protection too.

As others have said, it does add some bulk to the Pro, but the benefits would appear to outweigh this one issue. I have the Apple Keyboard on order too, and am seriously considering cancelling the order.
    jpgti and flycoolchick like this.
    11-20-2015 04:50 PM
    I broke down and got the Logitech keyboard. Honestly...I'm blown away by the quality and the typing experience. Probably the best 3rd-party keyboard I've ever used. Backlit keys, function row and good protection too.

As others have said, it does add some bulk to the Pro, but the benefits would appear to outweigh this one issue. I have the Apple Keyboard on order too, and am seriously considering cancelling the order.
    Awesome to hear. Make sure to keep us posted on the comfort and usability once you use it for some time. Myself, I'm getting the stock one from Apple, but I would be interested in hearing other users' opinions about the Logitech one, like yours.

Thanks & cheers!
    11-20-2015 06:03 PM
    I got Apple's silicone case and Smart Keyboard. Initially, I wasn't planning on getting the Smart Keyboard but then I tried it out in store and was surprised that I actuallly liked typing with it. I also looked at the Logitech Create but it added way too much bulk to the package for me.
    11-20-2015 09:25 PM
    I agree with this 100%. I am in exactly same position and will return the apple keyboard.
    jason128 likes this.
    11-21-2015 04:00 AM
    redacted best case so far
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 11-21-2015 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Invalid link
    11-21-2015 04:34 PM
    redacted best case so far
    It's best to just state the name of the case, cover or keyboard. Thanks.
    11-21-2015 05:36 PM
    I went for the smart cover for now. The Logitech keyboard is tempting but I wanted the iPad pro to be able to take something slim and light around and it seemed a bit bulky.

I am curious about the apple keyboard but since no stores have them in stock I went for just the cover for now. I sure hope Apple can get some of their accessories in stores soon.
    11-21-2015 06:38 PM
    Just search for rock case for iPad pro.
    11-22-2015 12:34 AM
    Went with the logitech CREATE keyboard case. As said above, it is SOLID. Very nice typing experience. I mean the iPad is big anyway, so who cares if it adds a little bulk.
    11-22-2015 10:37 AM
    Originally got the Apple smartcover but have never liked them so returned. Am waiting for Moshi Versacover which I have on my Air and Mini. In the interim I got an Inateck sleeve (Amazon) which I am liking a lot. Using Apple Bluetooth keyboard as don't think Pro will be leaving home.
    11-22-2015 04:25 PM
    Using the Apple silicone case and Smart Cover with a Zagg Glass screen shield. I use my Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad if I desire a physical keyboard for heavy lifting.
    01-03-2016 04:01 PM
    Pad & Quill Contega thin case with Apple smart keyboard. Case is thin and props up can be used with or without keyboard.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=QTB7C4qd
    01-04-2016 12:11 AM
    I got the Moko Smart Cover case. So far good. It mimics the Apple Smart Cover. It also doesn't add up a lot of weight.
    01-04-2016 01:39 AM
    Zagg glass screen protector
    Zoogue Genius Exec, also has pencil holder
    Plan to buy the Zagg Slimbook keyboard case soon!

01-04-2016 12:47 PM
    I'm using the smart keyboard with it at work and a cheap case with "smart" cover at home. I've got a tech armor glass protector on order along with a generic back cover that will work with the smart keyboard. That's probably the final configuration I'll go with in the end.
    01-04-2016 05:29 PM
    I have both the Apple Smart Keyboard and the Logitech Create Keyboard. They are both very nice. I think the typing experience combined with all of the shortcut keys Logitech put on the keyboard make it a better typing experience, but I also like typing on the iPad Pro keyboard very much as well. I bought both of them and initially thought I was going to keep the Logitech, but once I got the Apple Smart keyboard there was just no way. I got this thing to be portable and something that I can take with me every day for work and the Logitech Keyboard is just so bulky and not at all what I wanted in terms of size and weight. I also love the fact that with the Apple keyboard you can fold it into the upright stand, which is how I like to browse the web in bed or watch a movie when traveling. I also really love the typing experience on it as well. I took me a couple of days to adapt to it but I can fly on it now and the keys feel really nice to type on.
    01-05-2016 09:21 PM
    I have both the Apple Smart Keyboard and the Logitech Create Keyboard. They are both very nice. I think the typing experience combined with all of the shortcut keys Logitech put on the keyboard make it a better typing experience, but I also like typing on the iPad Pro keyboard very much as well. I bought both of them and initially thought I was going to keep the Logitech, but once I got the Apple Smart keyboard there was just no way. I got this thing to be portable and something that I can take with me every day for work and the Logitech Keyboard is just so bulky and not at all what I wanted in terms of size and weight. I also love the fact that with the Apple keyboard you can fold it into the upright stand, which is how I like to browse the web in bed or watch a movie when traveling. I also really love the typing experience on it as well. I took me a couple of days to adapt to it but I can fly on it now and the keys feel really nice to type on.
    Great, now you're making me want an Apple keyboard. I guess if I order it today it'll be here by Summer.
    01-07-2016 05:35 AM
    Great, now you're making me want an Apple keyboard. I guess if I order it today it'll be here by Summer.
    Keep checking your local Apple store. They're starting to get shipments. I picked mine up Wednesday.
    Now if I can just find that elusive Apple Pencil.
    01-08-2016 08:12 AM
    I purchased the Logitech Create with my IPP. I really like the functionality and quality. I found myself using the IPP like my 15" MBP which seemed redundant to me. I have a few other iPads that use the smart covers and I tend to use them more because of the thinner size. Today I bought Apples smart cover and back case combination. I can tell already I'll be using this more than my other iPads because of the ease of use and not being as bulky anymore with the Create keyboard case combo.

Since I now have experienced the IPP with a keyboard case I'm going to keep it for the times I need to do more typing than usual on the IPP.

Now... where the heck do you get the IPP Pencil! I check Apple and Bestbuy store sites constantly. I went into Walmart and Bestbuy this morning to see if by chance they had any in stock. No luck. Any leads where to find an Apple Pencil let me know!
    01-08-2016 04:13 PM
    I have not received my iPad yet but its home will be this.
    What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1457813599.912879.jpg
    03-12-2016 03:13 PM
    I'm using an amazon Back cover(way cheaper than Apple's) and the Apple Smart cover mostly at home. For when I travel with it, I just bought the Fintie Folio Case. I use this for viewing and skyping also. I like this case it's not that expensive and magnet holds the flap closed even when inverted, which when I had the ProCase Folio from Amazon, the flap would fall open.

I just had a Zagg Invisi-shield Glass Screen protector put on and I'm set for awhile. I did want to get the Zoogue Genius Exec case for the multiple views, but I heard from the company they are coming out with the Case Prodigy magnetic slimmer version at the end of March, beginning of April. It doesn't have as many viewing angles, but slimmer and I think I like it better.

I would like to hear how the Zagg Slim Book Cover feels when you're carrying it. A lot of reviews say it's heavier than they'd like. Just like carrying a Macbook. If I ever need a keyboard, that will be the one I get though. A Sales guy at Best Buy showed me it and I was impressed. Right now it's more a want than need. lol I Wish someone would come out with a case that would have multi angle viewing, holder for Apple Pencil, and able to view in Landscape and Portrait. Everytime I try to find a case, they fall short by one of those. Except the Otterbox Defender, but I have a rubber grip on my Apple Pencil, so that will not fit in the holder on the Defender.
    03-12-2016 10:48 PM
    I just got this Logitech 380 bluetooth keyboard this weekend at Office Depot (matched the Amazon Prime price) for $29.99 and it's GREAT for the Pro. I don't like keyboard covers because I like to use my keyboard detached.

I also have the Tucano iPad Pro Case. It's a decent cover but it doesn't prob up that well. I'm probably going to order the Zoogue one. That looks like the best adjustable case I've seen so far.
    03-13-2016 11:08 PM
47 12