What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

jason128

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So i guess most of you had received your iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. What is the case you are using now, for your daily work or entertainment?

I knew the hoteeessst now is the Apple Smart Keyboard/Cover, Apple Silicone Case and the Logitech Create Keyboard/Cover.

Lets begin to share! :D

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

Hi,

All stock directly from Apple. The white silicone case feels very premium (as it should, given the price); the keyboard is in order and should arrive within next two weeks (I hope).

Cheers!

Nursedad

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to ...

I broke down and got the Logitech keyboard. Honestly...I'm blown away by the quality and the typing experience. Probably the best 3rd-party keyboard I've ever used. Backlit keys, function row and good protection too.

As others have said, it does add some bulk to the Pro, but the benefits would appear to outweigh this one issue. I have the Apple Keyboard on order too, and am seriously considering cancelling the order.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to ...

I broke down and got the Logitech keyboard. Honestly...I'm blown away by the quality and the typing experience. Probably the best 3rd-party keyboard I've ever used. Backlit keys, function row and good protection too.

As others have said, it does add some bulk to the Pro, but the benefits would appear to outweigh this one issue. I have the Apple Keyboard on order too, and am seriously considering cancelling the order.

Awesome to hear. Make sure to keep us posted on the comfort and usability once you use it for some time. Myself, I'm getting the stock one from Apple, but I would be interested in hearing other users' opinions about the Logitech one, like yours.

Thanks & cheers!

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

I got Apple's silicone case and Smart Keyboard. Initially, I wasn't planning on getting the Smart Keyboard but then I tried it out in store and was surprised that I actuallly liked typing with it. I also looked at the Logitech Create but it added way too much bulk to the package for me.

NewMetAlbum

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I agree with this 100%. I am in exactly same position and will return the apple keyboard.

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site

I went for the smart cover for now. The Logitech keyboard is tempting but I wanted the iPad pro to be able to take something slim and light around and it seemed a bit bulky.

I am curious about the apple keyboard but since no stores have them in stock I went for just the cover for now. I sure hope Apple can get some of their accessories in stores soon.

jutleys

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: What Case, Cover or Keyboard are you using? Mind to share your experience to our fellow Owner>

Just search for rock case for iPad pro.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Went with the logitech CREATE keyboard case. As said above, it is SOLID. Very nice typing experience. I mean the iPad is big anyway, so who cares if it adds a little bulk.

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Originally got the Apple smartcover but have never liked them so returned. Am waiting for Moshi Versacover which I have on my Air and Mini. In the interim I got an Inateck sleeve (Amazon) which I am liking a lot. Using Apple Bluetooth keyboard as don't think Pro will be leaving home.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

Using the Apple silicone case and Smart Cover with a Zagg Glass screen shield. I use my Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad if I desire a physical keyboard for heavy lifting.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site

I got the Moko Smart Cover case. So far good. It mimics the Apple Smart Cover. It also doesn't add up a lot of weight.

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site

Zagg glass screen protector
Zoogue Genius Exec, also has pencil holder
Plan to buy the Zagg Slimbook keyboard case soon!
526e41ebd2e8ecad0cfb82b3f9aae623.jpg

07909278f4d459763cc84736d0a33a7f.jpg

aa90b7f4086fbcd3e292660277794a51.jpg

0a4e845bb7e98f646470a4c129b3ba84.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I'm using the smart keyboard with it at work and a cheap case with "smart" cover at home. I've got a tech armor glass protector on order along with a generic back cover that will work with the smart keyboard. That's probably the final configuration I'll go with in the end.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

I have both the Apple Smart Keyboard and the Logitech Create Keyboard. They are both very nice. I think the typing experience combined with all of the shortcut keys Logitech put on the keyboard make it a better typing experience, but I also like typing on the iPad Pro keyboard very much as well. I bought both of them and initially thought I was going to keep the Logitech, but once I got the Apple Smart keyboard there was just no way. I got this thing to be portable and something that I can take with me every day for work and the Logitech Keyboard is just so bulky and not at all what I wanted in terms of size and weight. I also love the fact that with the Apple keyboard you can fold it into the upright stand, which is how I like to browse the web in bed or watch a movie when traveling. I also really love the typing experience on it as well. I took me a couple of days to adapt to it but I can fly on it now and the keys feel really nice to type on.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I have both the Apple Smart Keyboard and the Logitech Create Keyboard. They are both very nice. I think the typing experience combined with all of the shortcut keys Logitech put on the keyboard make it a better typing experience, but I also like typing on the iPad Pro keyboard very much as well. I bought both of them and initially thought I was going to keep the Logitech, but once I got the Apple Smart keyboard there was just no way. I got this thing to be portable and something that I can take with me every day for work and the Logitech Keyboard is just so bulky and not at all what I wanted in terms of size and weight. I also love the fact that with the Apple keyboard you can fold it into the upright stand, which is how I like to browse the web in bed or watch a movie when traveling. I also really love the typing experience on it as well. I took me a couple of days to adapt to it but I can fly on it now and the keys feel really nice to type on.

Great, now you're making me want an Apple keyboard. I guess if I order it today it'll be here by Summer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal