I have the apple smart keyboard, I really enjoy the typing experience on it. I have been eye balling the new keyboard case released by Zagg, however I feel like it would add way too much weight to this incredible device.
    03-15-2016 09:00 PM
    I have the apple smart keyboard, I really enjoy the typing experience on it. I have been eye balling the new keyboard case released by Zagg, however I feel like it would add way too much weight to this incredible device.
    I read somewhere the combined weight puts it above 4lbs
    03-16-2016 10:01 AM
    I've been using Khomo cases for my iPads. I've had the Apple cases before and these are just as nice and a lot more reasonably priced. Highly recommend if you don't need an attached keyboard.
    03-16-2016 12:25 PM
    I just picked up the Zagg Slimbook, giving it a try. I really like the Apple Smart Keyboard but think I might enjoy this thing a little more. Only downside so far is the fact that the device makes my iPad Pro equally as heavy as my 15 inch MacBook Pro.
    03-16-2016 10:18 PM
    24 hour update, the Zagg Slimbook will be returned to Best Buy, the Apple Smart case is just that much better IMO. I missed the keys on it and how thin and light it was on my iPad Pro. Best keyboard option out there is Apples Solution for me so far. Sure I can't adjust the angle of the display however the stock angle has worked well for me so far.
    03-17-2016 11:05 PM
    I just got the Roocase Origami Case (turquoise) for my iPad Pro, and I really like it so far. It's thin but with reinforced corners to protect the IPP's corners and screen. Less than $20 on Amazon.com.
    03-23-2016 12:01 PM
    Question: How does closing the cover on certain iPad cases shut the iPad off and iPad wakes again when cover is reopened. I love this feature.
    03-23-2016 11:14 PM
    Question: How does closing the cover on certain iPad cases shut the iPad off and iPad wakes again when cover is reopened. I love this feature.
    I'm pretty sure it's a magnet inside the cover that makes it sleep/wake. That's how it was on my Android Tablet Cases.
    03-24-2016 01:26 AM
    That case is beautiful
    03-24-2016 09:30 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's a magnet inside the cover that makes it sleep/wake. That's how it was on my Android Tablet Cases.
    I did notice that before I had the iPad when closing the cover that would be like magnetic.
    03-24-2016 02:41 PM
    I got the ZooGue case and started using it this weekend. It's darn close to perfect. Nice case that supports the iPad Pro like a boss! Any angle you want and it's sturdy and stable as a rock. I was able to draw on it and it was just as firm as if it were on the surface of the desk it's self and was able to adjust it to any angle without a problem. GREAT case especially if you're using it for artistic purposes!
    03-28-2016 12:09 AM
    The biggest weakness I found in the ZooGue was the pencil loop. It's great that it's there but It's so flimsy I could see it stretching or getting caught on something. I decided to do my own fix on it. There was so much room on that upper flap that I made a pouch and put it on it so that the pencil is completely enclosed and protected. It would be nearly impossible to fall out.Attachment 104454
    ftlum likes this.
    03-30-2016 06:03 PM
    I ended up switching back to the Apple Smart Cover and just love it!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-31-2016 11:06 PM
    That is why I'm opting to just get Apple's mart keyboard for my iPad Pro. While at the Apple Store yesterday evening, I played around with one and found it to be easy to use, comfortable and accurate. They didn't have any more in stock for the 9.7" iPad Pro. I went to a nearby Best Buy on my way home and they only had the Smart Keyboard for the 12.9" version. I'll check again with both places this weekend.
    04-01-2016 05:43 AM
    I got talked into the Logitech Create and it's a great keyboard and I love the durability for transport that it provides. However it makes it extremely unwieldy as a tablet which makes it unsuited for at least part of what I want it for. I have spent part of my lunch hour the last few days playing with the Smart Keyboard at the Apple Store and surprisingly, I am more accurate on it than on the Logitech Create.

Tonight I am returning the Logitech and getting the Smart. Gotta decide whether I am getting the silicone back now...
    04-06-2016 07:31 PM
    I essentially own everything Apple sells for iPad Pro accessories. Smart Keyboard, Apple Pencil and silicone back case. I'm hoping this fall I can keep all these accessories and just upgrade my iPad Pro.

The Smart Keyboard cover probably isn't worth $170 but I absolutely love typing on it so I said screw it and kept it. Also, with the silicone back case I can rip the Smart Keyboard off of my iPad and use it as a tablet again easy peasy without worrying I'm going to scratch it to hell.

I don't draw. I don't really _need_ to use the Apple Pencil for anything, but I do enjoy the hell out using it.

Overall I just love this big dumb thing. I could probably be more productive with a MacBook but I can tell you right now I wouldn't be having as much fun.
    04-06-2016 09:02 PM
    Awesome to hear. Make sure to keep us posted on the comfort and usability once you use it for some time. Myself, I'm getting the stock one from Apple, but I would be interested in hearing other users' opinions about the Logitech one, like yours.

Thanks & cheers!
    y wife got the iPad 12.9 with the Logi Case and it caused a line that where the case closes thelat doesn't rub out with a microfiber cloth . it is as if it rub the coating off ! Anybody else experienced this with the Logi Keyboard case?
    04-09-2016 11:41 PM
    That is why I'm opting to just get Apple's mart keyboard for my iPad Pro. While at the Apple Store yesterday evening, I played around with one and found it to be easy to use, comfortable and accurate. They didn't have any more in stock for the 9.7" iPad Pro. I went to a nearby Best Buy on my way home and they only had the Smart Keyboard for the 12.9" version. I'll check again with both places this weekend.
    You won't regret it! ... So far for me it has been the absolute perfect companion.
    04-10-2016 02:24 PM
    I got talked into the Logitech Create and it's a great keyboard and I love the durability for transport that it provides. However it makes it extremely unwieldy as a tablet which makes it unsuited for at least part of what I want it for. I have spent part of my lunch hour the last few days playing with the Smart Keyboard at the Apple Store and surprisingly, I am more accurate on it than on the Logitech Create.

Tonight I am returning the Logitech and getting the Smart. Gotta decide whether I am getting the silicone back now...
    I have the silicone back as well and it really adds a nice tough to the fit and finish of the product, I even went and picked up the matching case for my iPhone 6s Plus ... Now they all match ;-)
    04-10-2016 02:25 PM
    I love the pen holder where and how could I find one
    04-10-2016 09:38 PM
    Ive never had a problem to carry some weight. I'm thinking to get the Zagg slim with the keyboard I want the chances to have the pro in different modes that the Zagg offers!
    04-11-2016 02:33 AM
    Currently rocking the Smart Keyboard, and have decided to get the Silicone Case as well.. Looking forward to it!
    06-03-2016 08:48 AM
47 12