32GB or 128GB?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Which goes back to it being all about the money. Instead of giving more than a device needs so it'll stay relevant, they give it juuuuuust enough so it works fine, but.. "man, the new one works *just that* much better I gotta have it, even though my device is only a year old." Even with the iPad Pro. They didn't skimp on memory, its got a great processor, but... <tuba sound>WAAAAAHH waaaaaaahh</tuba sound> it's only got a 1st gen fingerprint scanner. Why? They gave you 4GB of RAM. Need to make up for that cost somewhere, like maybe with parts sitting around from iPhone 6 production instead of making more 2nd Gen fingerprint scanners perhaps?. But also in the fall - "The New iPad Pro - Now with Faster Finger Print Scanner(tm)!"

Apple makes good products. I just wish they'd stop with a lot of the incremental step up stuff that they do.

The main reason they bumped RAM up to 2 gb was due to 3D Touch, live photos and live wallpapers. I agree it should have been added earlier. At least with the 6 and 6 Plus. Many have had issues in Safari with loading. I know I did on my iPhone 5.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
The main reason they bumped RAM up to 2 gb was due to 3D Touch, live photos and live wallpapers. I agree it should have been added earlier. At least with the 6 and 6 Plus. Many have had issues in Safari with loading. I know I did on my iPhone 5.

and the iPad Air.. it has issues with Safari tabs reloading all the time, plus it can't handle the multitasking like the Air 2, etc..

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
If you can, get the 128gb. You won't have to worry about managing your space. I used to have only 16 gb and 32gb devices and now I can't imagine not having 128gb on my iPad. Good luck!

ajmaggs

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Had the iPad Pro for about 3 months now. I got the 128GB version, and am so glad that I did. Being able to sync movies/TV shows from Plex, as well as iBooks/Kindle books without having to worry about space is a godsend. I had a 64GB iPad Air previously, and was constantly having to move things on and off. If you can afford it, go for the 128GB.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods