Shipping Updates for your iPad Pro & Apple Pencil. What your date?

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
It seems that the stores have the iPad Pro in stock in some form or other. You might have to wait a day or two for a specific color to get in but the local stores in Southern Cali seem to have a decent stock now. I even went to a T-Mobile store and they had some in stock in Gold.

The thing that is still hard to find is the pencil and the keyboard. I have yet to see either of these in stores but I do hear they are getting a few at a time when they do come in.

gcortes

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Yea I also called a few stores here in south Florida. The stores either had no stock or they had a few Gold versions in stock. So that's why I went ahead and placed an order online for the Space Gray. I figured I would have to wait either way.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Cancelled my Pencil and Keyboard orders yesterday.

I went to the Apple Store and got a pencil and picked up the keyboard at Best Buy yesterday...

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I been waiting to get the pencil and the apple keyboard. Apple still says 4-5 weeks my expected Deliever is dec 23. I'm mad Apple didn't have more inventory ready with the pencil and keyboard.

dseiden

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
I was just at the Apple Store today and they told me that they have not gotten any keyboards except for the demo unit ones all week. Maybe they are trying to get more out to the people waiting for orders.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I was just at the Apple Store today and they told me that they have not gotten any keyboards except for the demo unit ones all week. Maybe they are trying to get more out to the people waiting for orders.

Hey,

Ordered everything on the 11th and I am still waiting for the Smart Keyboard and the Pencil; Processing Items, no change #sadpanda.

Cheers!

gcortes

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I received a call from T-Mobile today confirming that it was me who placed the order for the Ipad Pro. After confirming I asked the representative when can I expect it to arrive because it says backordered on my order status. She said I should be expecting it to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I really hope that's true. I appreciated the call though.

gcortes

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I just got the email from T-mobile stating that my ipad pro has shipped. So who ever is getting a back order status you should be ok.

gcortes

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow this Ipad Pro is amazing. I dont have any of the accessories yet but I am in love with it. I hope everyone is enjoying their IPad Pros also. Merry christmas to all of you.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a nice Sena Case Burnished Sleeve Leather iPad Pro Case | Sena Cases coming from Santa and I already have my Pencil and Keyboard on order as of 11-18 but no delivery expected until 12-18 to 12-24 so I have held off on ordering my new iPad Pro 128GB LTE from AT&T until my accessories arrive. I will also likely get the Apple case for it since it works with their keyboard, still have a couple weeks before I have to worry.

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon (Space Gray/Black, 128GB w/ Cellular) on 11/19 and the supposed ship date is on 12/11. Somewhat disappointed that it hasn't shipped yet as in the past, they've always filled backordered items a week or two prior to the actual shipping date. I guess this is really in demand, as opposed to the iPhones.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine from Verizon (Space Gray/Black, 128GB w/ Cellular) on 11/19 and the supposed ship date is on 12/11. Somewhat disappointed that it hasn't shipped yet as in the past, they've always filled backordered items a week or two prior to the actual shipping date. I guess this is really in demand, as opposed to the iPhones.

Wow are you serious?? I'm not in a large city or anything...but am in the "tri-state" area of NYC and I ordered mine from a T-Mobile Corporate store on the Nov. 18th. It came the next day (same kind as yours).

Verizon is THAT far behind on their orders??

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

Do you have anApple Store near you? If so cancel and go get one they're. The iPad Pro is very available here where I am at the Apple Store.

tdosthp

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the Pro through Verizon on 11/17 with a ship date of 12/4. Status didn't change in the 4th so I chatted with Verizon. The rep told me it is shipping as stated. That night, I got another email saying that they did not receive enough stock and that it won't ship until 12/28. I promtply cancelled and drove an hour to the Apple Store and walked out with the Pro. While in line at the Apple Store (before they opened) and Apple rep came out to schedule Genius appointments. I asked. Him if they had any Pencils. He said yes. When I made it inside, the sales rep assigned to me checked inventory and they had none. I was deflated.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Finally, I have just obtained my tracking numbers for the Pencil and the Smart Keyboard. The latter is arriving in two days, whereas the former is slated for December 14 arrival. Oh, cannot wait!

Cheers!

crowordove

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Pro through Verizon on 11/17 with a ship date of 12/4. Status didn't change in the 4th so I chatted with Verizon. The rep told me it is shipping as stated. That night, I got another email saying that they did not receive enough stock and that it won't ship until 12/28. I promtply cancelled and drove an hour to the Apple Store and walked out with the Pro.

If this happens to me on the 11th I might cry I've waited for so long!!!!

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
If this happens to me on the 11th I might cry I've waited for so long!!!!

Same here, LOL. I haven't gotten any updates yet and it's just a few days away...

And as far as ordering/getting it from an official Apple Store...the closest one to me is over 3 hours away. On top of that, I can't do Verizon's Device Payment Plan there and I don't want to do Apple's. Just more convenient to have it on my Verizon bill and pay it all at the same time. One less bill to keep up with. LOL.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods