Hello!

My work ordered an iPad pro for me last Thursday (space gray, 128GB) but they won't give me the tracking number. I was wondering if anyone ordered an iPad pro last Thursday and what is the status of your order? I just want to get a approximation as to when I can expect mine.

Thanks
    I ordered mine from Verizon on thursday, my father ordered his 3 days after me and he got his device today. Once he told me he got tracking I contacted Verizon about my order and it was on back order because it was space grey, I switched my color to silver and it will be here tomorrow. Maybe space grey is the more popular color?
    11-18-2015 08:53 PM
    No shipping date but they are available as of today & I have overnight shipping so, hopefully before the end of the week
    Update! Finally, a UPS tracking number

It left Louisville Kentucky at 2:55 AM
    11-19-2015 03:40 AM
    Today is the day for my Pro, woot woot! Waiting for the UPS truck to show up somewhere near the office.

As far as my Pencil & Smart Keyboard go, still have to wait - "Processing Items" since November 11...

Cheers!
    jason128 and TechnologyTwitt like this.
    11-19-2015 12:05 PM
    It's here, it's here!!! Setting up / restoring from iCloud now
    ladyc0524, TheRadBear and jason128 like this.
    11-19-2015 05:51 PM
    I'm tempted to get this..I must resist!
    11-19-2015 05:53 PM
    OMG this thing is absolutely insane 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Details to follow when I come down from this
    11-19-2015 06:45 PM
    The Pro is I N S A N E L Y beautiful, and SO snappy. I've just set it up as brand new iPad and I can't even - that screen! It's so full of vibrant colours.

These are pretty much the last words that I am typing with my 2011 MBA.

P.S. The issue with frozen device after hitting 100% on charger (and staying on it) has not manifested itself. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cheers!
    TechnologyTwitt and jason128 like this.
    11-19-2015 10:30 PM
    If you guys are using Apple Pencil, you might want to check out this dock before it ends. 30+ hours to go.
    Quarter
    11-19-2015 10:56 PM
    If you guys are using Apple Pencil, you might want to check out this dock before it ends. 30+ hours to go.
    Quarter
    Amen, brutha! As you might now, I have already supported it and cannot wait for manufacturing to run; it's such a simple and robust design.

Cheers!
    jason128 likes this.
    11-19-2015 11:27 PM
    I'm tempted to get this..I must resist!

Resist not - go for it! Xmas in November, yay!
    11-19-2015 11:29 PM
    I ordered from T Mobile the day I got notification from them that they were offering the Pro. I was able to have it in my hands the next afternoon. So far I am enjoying it but would really like the pencil which seems to be quite hard to find.

I can honestly say that this is not for everyone but if it fits some need if is quite a machine.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    11-21-2015 06:00 PM
    I ordered mine from Verizon on Friday and my ship date is currently estimated as 12/11. It also didn't matter what color I was going to choose so I went with space gray. Wish me luck on an earlier ship date!
    11-23-2015 12:15 PM
    I ordered from T Mobile the day I got notification from them that they were offering the Pro. I was able to have it in my hands the next afternoon. So far I am enjoying it but would really like the pencil which seems to be quite hard to find.

I can honestly say that this is not for everyone but if it fits some need if is quite a machine.
    I have the T-Mobile LTE as well - also got it the afternoon of the 19th. I'm not using the Pencil - I found that the Musemee Notier V2 Precision Stylus works great https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CA66YGQ...mUvbUpU2656283 - and it's only $16.99
    11-24-2015 05:28 AM
    I ordered my 128 LTE through T-Mobile this past Sunday. I was told it was backordered and no ETA. To my surprise, it showed up yesterday afternoon. The Pro is awesome!
    11-25-2015 10:46 AM
    I also placed an order with T-Mobile yesterday (12/02/15) and it is showing backordered but my card was charged. I hope it arrives soon.
    12-03-2015 09:49 AM
    It seems that the stores have the iPad Pro in stock in some form or other. You might have to wait a day or two for a specific color to get in but the local stores in Southern Cali seem to have a decent stock now. I even went to a T-Mobile store and they had some in stock in Gold.

The thing that is still hard to find is the pencil and the keyboard. I have yet to see either of these in stores but I do hear they are getting a few at a time when they do come in.
    gcortes likes this.
    12-03-2015 11:22 AM
    Yea I also called a few stores here in south Florida. The stores either had no stock or they had a few Gold versions in stock. So that's why I went ahead and placed an order online for the Space Gray. I figured I would have to wait either way.
    12-03-2015 11:26 AM
    Cancelled my Pencil and Keyboard orders yesterday.

I went to the Apple Store and got a pencil and picked up the keyboard at Best Buy yesterday...
    12-03-2015 11:33 AM
    I been waiting to get the pencil and the apple keyboard. Apple still says 4-5 weeks my expected Deliever is dec 23. I'm mad Apple didn't have more inventory ready with the pencil and keyboard.
    gcortes likes this.
    12-03-2015 01:19 PM
    I was just at the Apple Store today and they told me that they have not gotten any keyboards except for the demo unit ones all week. Maybe they are trying to get more out to the people waiting for orders.
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    12-03-2015 02:15 PM
    I was just at the Apple Store today and they told me that they have not gotten any keyboards except for the demo unit ones all week. Maybe they are trying to get more out to the people waiting for orders.
    Hey,

Ordered everything on the 11th and I am still waiting for the Smart Keyboard and the Pencil; Processing Items, no change #sadpanda.

Cheers!
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    12-03-2015 02:20 PM
    I received a call from T-Mobile today confirming that it was me who placed the order for the Ipad Pro. After confirming I asked the representative when can I expect it to arrive because it says backordered on my order status. She said I should be expecting it to arrive tomorrow afternoon. I really hope that's true. I appreciated the call though.
    12-03-2015 02:25 PM
    I just got the email from T-mobile stating that my ipad pro has shipped. So who ever is getting a back order status you should be ok.
    12-03-2015 04:39 PM
    Wow this Ipad Pro is amazing. I dont have any of the accessories yet but I am in love with it. I hope everyone is enjoying their IPad Pros also. Merry christmas to all of you.
    12-05-2015 10:39 AM
    I have a nice Sena Case Burnished Sleeve Leather iPad Pro Case | Sena Cases coming from Santa and I already have my Pencil and Keyboard on order as of 11-18 but no delivery expected until 12-18 to 12-24 so I have held off on ordering my new iPad Pro 128GB LTE from AT&T until my accessories arrive. I will also likely get the Apple case for it since it works with their keyboard, still have a couple weeks before I have to worry.
    12-06-2015 10:53 AM
88 1234