Best cases for iPad Pro

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too.

I got the same and really like it, great stand and it makes the speakers sound even better.

Had been just using a cheap smart case this is way better.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too

That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/detail/targus-versavu-signature-case-for-12.9-ipad-pro-2/

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/detail/targus-versavu-classic-case-for-12.9-ipad-pro-201/

dougdraws

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.

Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.

No worries i got the other one, i got 25% off so was worth it.

picnicmetoo

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.

I have this same case and love it! Since I use it a lot while in bed, I remove the keyboard and just use the on screen keyboard.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I just received my Logitech Slim Combo for my 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro. I am loving this keyboard case so far. I love the fact that the keyboard has a backlight and the stand seems very sturdy.

Same here! The typing experience is on par with my thinkpad.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I've had the new iPad Pro 12.9 since launch day and for the first time purchased the keyboard folio case from Apple. I love this thing. It is nice and tidy and light and the two angles for use work super well on a desk or on my lap. It is definitely pricey but I'm very happy with my purchase.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Got a ValKit clear front and back cover for my 12.9 gen 1, great case. I wanted a case where you could detach the front cover because as you know some apps are viewed in portrait mode so if you’re at a table you need to be able to prop up the iPad and an angle towards you.

When I first got it I couldn’t get the front cover off and I assumed it would be like a magnet, but then I realized you slide it out to remove it. Something very different from what I’m used to with the magnetic smart cover on my iPad Air but it’s probably more secure this way.

173b29d54cc97e3993bb9ba41653bfa5.jpg
c204873f15bfd6cd7dab986522390272.jpg
035d51fc8c991592947e37abf6e732fb.jpg

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I have been looking around a lot, but have not been able to find anything suitable yet. Hoping someone on here has found what I am looking for.

I have the iPad Pro 12.9, 2018 model. I also have the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.

I am looking for a portfolio/padfolio to put my ipad AND smart keyboard in. I go to a lot of meetings where I need the pad of paper, but also use my iPad for a lot of things as well...I would love to find a folio I can put the iPad in STILL connected to the smart keyboard case.

I found a lot on Amazon, but none reference whether it would fit the iPad and the Keyboard Case together.

Any information would be great!

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I have been looking around a lot, but have not been able to find anything suitable yet. Hoping someone on here has found what I am looking for.

I have the iPad Pro 12.9, 2018 model. I also have the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.

I am looking for a portfolio/padfolio to put my ipad AND smart keyboard in. I go to a lot of meetings where I need the pad of paper, but also use my iPad for a lot of things as well...I would love to find a folio I can put the iPad in STILL connected to the smart keyboard case.

I found a lot on Amazon, but none reference whether it would fit the iPad and the Keyboard Case together.

Any information would be great!

Have you seen this?

iPad Pro Keyboard Cover

It's a wrap that will connect to and cover your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard.
The cool part is that there is an accessory paper holder that attaches to the
front cover. It works very well.

It will not hold a ream of paper but who uses a full pad of paper for every meeting anyway?

The other awesome part is that the cover actually protects the Apple pencil when it's in the charging
position. Something the Apple keyboard doesn't do. Moreover, there is a pencil case that attaches
to the paper holder. It's a modular system so all the parts work together.

It sounds like exactly like what you are looking for.

Either way, good luck.

Premium-Leather-iPad-Pro-Keyboard-Cover-VN-Front.jpg

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I, too, am looking for a case similar to the Otterbox Defender to put on an iPad Pro (10.5-inch) 1st or 2nd generation. I am not looking for a "smart" cover or any keyboard/case combo and no folio either. Just a straight up case that will protect the iPad Pro.

Any suggestions?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
For several years, I have used a variety of 360 Degree Rotating Stand Protective Covers, all purchased from Amazon. I just did a search, and there are several available in a variety of colors for a 10.5 inch iPad Pro. If you're interested, here's a link to one of these.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I’m looking to get the Logitech Combo Touch for the 5th Gen iPad Pro 12.9”. I’ve always had Logitech keyboards for my 12.9 pros and have never disappointed. Never liked the Apple cases for them because they don’t protect the corners.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2