Best cases for iPad Pro

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am receiving my iPad Pro this Wed. Been on back order. I purchased the Logitech create case/keyboard. Love its features and how well it will cover and protect. I didn't like the Apple branded case for it. I am receiving an expensive high end tablet. You bet it's going to be protected

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I just picked up the Twelve South Book Book for my 12.9 inch iPad Pro. This combined with the Apple Bluetooth keyboard is my new favorite configuration. Love it!

Alisha Patel

Apr 9, 2017
Visit site
I suggest SUPCASE is the best iPad Pro 12.9 inch Kickstand Case. In your adventurous life, you may stumble across accidents; in this situation, you can safeguard your iPad Pro with Supcase’s PC hard shell and flexible TPU that can endure sudden drops and shocks.

picnicmetoo

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
I have several but use the Zugu case most of the time because I often use it in my lap and this allows me to set the iPad at any angle for using the onscreen keyboard (I touch type and this is perfect in lap)--it does have a loop for the Pencil too tho I don't use it--Pencil when not in use is usually in a separate case. Its sturdy enough to be pretty protective but not heavy. I have considered a keyboard case but haven't decided on one that I feel will work best for me.

smart_burro

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I picked up a Poetic Quaterback case for my 12.9" iPad Pro and so far it is the best case (and cheapest) that I've found. It works with the Apple Smart Keyboard Cover, has an Apple Pencil holder, and offers great protection. And did I mention it is cheap? It is $12.95 on Poetic's website (QuarterBack | Poetic Cases) but you may be able to find it for cheaper on Amazon.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Logitech slim combo case for my gen2 12.9 and have been using it for several weeks now. I had the Logitech create on my previous iPad pro. I recommend the Logitech slim combo case to whether you need the keyboard or not. This time around, Logitech made the keyboard detachable from the case and you can adjust the viewing angle several degrees unlike the create. Very nice touch! This has now become my goto case because of its versatility. Really impressed with it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I picked up the Logitech slim combo case for my gen2 12.9 and have been using it for several weeks now. I had the Logitech create on my previous iPad pro. I recommend the Logitech slim combo case to whether you need the keyboard or not. This time around, Logitech made the keyboard detachable from the case and you can adjust the viewing angle several degrees unlike the create. Very nice touch! This has now become my goto case because of its versatility. Really impressed with it.

Thanks for sharing. I had the Create but ended up returning it because not being able to detach the keyboard was really inconvenient for me. The slim combo seems to fix that problem.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm torn between a Targus and OtterBox. Both of them allow the iPad to stand in both portrait and landscape, along with 360 rotation for apps that do the upside down landscape thing.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm torn between a Targus and OtterBox. Both of them allow the iPad to stand in both portrait and landscape, along with 360 rotation for apps that do the upside down landscape thing.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Trigati

I would go for the OtterBox, it looks super cool and it will protect your iPad well.

sq018

Aug 8, 2017
Visit site
Had anyone tried Logitech Slim combo for Ipad pro. It's very good imo. It has a place on the cover to attach your Apple pencil. The cover and keyboard are two separated things. The keyboard is backlit and it uses Ipad's power, no battery needed. Very convenient.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Had anyone tried Logitech Slim combo for Ipad pro. It's very good imo. It has a place on the cover to attach your Apple pencil. The cover and keyboard are two separated things. The keyboard is backlit and it uses Ipad's power, no battery needed. Very convenient.

I’ve seen in on YouTube. I like how it has backlit but there’s something about the Apple Smart Keyboard that made me sticked with it.

mikezoe65

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I bought the expensive cover from Apple which looks good but there is no rear protection. I solved the problem by placing a clear screen protector (the thick one) on the back. Not bothered to cutout for the camera as I don’t use it much. Working well. I still don’t see why Apple didnt simply use the same design as the 10.9” iPad retina model cover with a back!

I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my iPad 3 to a new iPad Pro.

I've skipped the Air series and haven't upgraded before this for one simple reason. Nobody is making a portrait easel case anymore. I've have, and loved my Marware Eco-Flip for my original iPad and then an updated version for my iPad 3.

View attachment 99102

Since then I have never been able to find a portrait mode case other than the bulky 360 degree easel cases.

The iPad Pro screams out for a less bulky snap in version of something like the portrait Eco-Flip case.

For now I'm going to go naked with some egrips on the back, but I really hope some vendor sees the light and realizes portrait mode is a real thing.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Anyone that has the Logitech slim combo think it would be easier to get the pencil holder off it, like the case/keyboard but have no use for a pencil and would be annoying i think?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I just received my Logitech Slim Combo for my 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro. I am loving this keyboard case so far. I love the fact that the keyboard has a backlight and the stand seems very sturdy.

dougdraws

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR