Best cases for iPad Pro

JT2050

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Brent-

I would like to nominate this case/ company to be added to your list-

Leather iPad Pro Case

It's hand made from some of the finest hides, not the plastic bonded leather of some the "genuine leather" cases out there. The interior has a wonderful ultra-suede liner that absorbs ambient light so all you see is screen. It has the auto, on/ off feature built into the cover. Folds into movie or typing mode. And after checking out when everyone else is doing, this case has the absolute best protection for the Apple Pencil. There is a pocket that is elegantly integrated into the front cover with a magnetic closure.

In addition, the company created the Apple specific case market so they know a bit about protecting Apple portables. They've been doing it longer than anyone else. If you have any questions, you can call them and speak to the guy that designs the products.

MacCase-Premium-Leather-iPad-Pro-12.9-Case.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Brent-

I would like to nominate this case/ company to be added to your list-

Leather iPad Pro Case

It's hand made from some of the finest hides, not the plastic bonded leather of some the "genuine leather" cases out there. The interior has a wonderful ultra-suede liner that absorbs ambient light so all you see is screen. It has the auto, on/ off feature built into the cover. Folds into movie or typing mode. And after checking out when everyone else is doing, this case has the absolute best protection for the Apple Pencil. There is a pocket that is elegantly integrated into the front cover with a magnetic closure.

In addition, the company created the Apple specific case market so they know a bit about protecting Apple portables. They've been doing it longer than anyone else. If you have any questions, you can call them and speak to the guy that designs the products.

View attachment 108214

Thanks freaking NICE! Gonna try to get one for my 9.7 inch Pro!

D

Deleted member 488356

Amazon is sometimes expensive, I bought the Dengpin 12.9"PU cover at MiniInTheBox.
With import costs I payed half Amazon price .

577ff6d99510a-Schermafbeelding_2016-07-08_om_20.44.43.png

Fot the keyboard I use the Logitech K780 multi-device wireless keyboard.
Logitech K780 Wireless Multi-Device Quiet Desktop Keyboard
Watch the video, you will like it.

Leonrvs

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I bought the logitech smartcase.
I know its heavy but it protects the whole ipad and if open you can actually keep it steady and firm on your lap, without it unfoulding like the Applecase does.
the keyboard is outstanding and perfect and backlite is a must.
But as with most cases there is no apple pencilholder.

JimMLINY

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
After spending on Apple silicone, smart, keyboard, as well as others listed here including Mac Case leather with pouch I settled on Otterbox Defender for both my 12.9 and 9.7. It has secure pencil storage and is built like a ...

Powerplaygraphix

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
After spending on Apple silicone, smart, keyboard, as well as others listed here including Mac Case leather with pouch I settled on Otterbox Defender for both my 12.9 and 9.7. It has secure pencil storage and is built like a ...

Did you say the Otterbox Defender for the 12.9 has a Pencil holder?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about buying the 12.9" iPad Pro this week. Already have the 9.7" pro but I keep looking at the big one and I think I might as well get it. Target has $150 off and 5% off on red card so with tax the 128gb wifi should be about $760.

I have the speck case with the 9.7" pro now and its pretty good. Does anyone have it with the 12.9". Also how is the Targus cases. I heard that the ruts on the speck case don't hold up to well with the 12.9" one because of the size of it. I don't have any problems with the 9.7" one. I'm using the Logitech 380 Bluetooth keyboard with it.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Bought a Targus case for my new 12.9" pro that I just bought today. Going to see how it works out. Speck has a good case for the 12.9" on their website for about $30. It's the same one that I have with the smaller pro which cost me $40 in the store.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
The Targus case is almost like you have two iPads on top of one another. The case is good and solid. I need this kind of protection when I am out especially when I'm in the truck. Even though it's kind of like your carrying around a 13" MacBook the case gets the job done.

Nows here's hoping that Apple doesn't announce new iPads after about January 20. Up until that time I can return this one, after that I have to keep it.

I watched some you tube last night and I could not believe the screen. Makes you wonder why I put this off for so long.

I don't see that much difference between true tone and the 12.9" screen without the night shift on. Also this thing downloads apps a lot faster than my 9.7" pro. I think this thing is a keeper.

randokam

Jan 3, 2017
Visit site
I just recently picked up a refurbished iPadPro 12.9" 128GB, and got this case for it:

https://www.amazon.com/SUPCASE-Unic...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2876081

Since I primarily got it for drawing, I didn't really want a keyboard case. Although I do have a Logitech k380 that I use with it which has been working great. The case is simple and sturdy. Although the stand only has 1 position it holds it up well so far. It'd be nice if it had a pencil holder, but I just throw the pencil in my backpack's side pocket and it works fine. I was afraid of the screen being exposed in my backpack, and found an old Incase neoprene sleeve that I had for a MacBook 13" that I no longer use that holds the IPad and Supcase perfectly.

Floridadomer

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to find a 3rd party case that you can separate the front from the back like you can do with the Apple case. I can't find any to save the life of me! I had the apple case on a previous ipad and loved it. I am getting ready to buy either the 9.7 or 12.9 pro and it is going to take most of my funds so I was trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Where have you looked so far?