I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too.
    I got the same and really like it, great stand and it makes the speakers sound even better.

Had been just using a cheap smart case this is way better.
    dougdraws likes this.
    03-09-2018 10:36 PM
    I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too
    That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/det....9-ipad-pro-2/

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/det...-ipad-pro-201/
    03-10-2018 07:52 PM
    That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.
    Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.
    03-10-2018 09:18 PM
    Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.
    No worries i got the other one, i got 25% off so was worth it.
    03-11-2018 04:32 PM
    I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.
    05-18-2018 08:39 AM
    I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.
    I have this same case and love it! Since I use it a lot while in bed, I remove the keyboard and just use the on screen keyboard.
    05-18-2018 11:26 AM
    I just received my Logitech Slim Combo for my 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro. I am loving this keyboard case so far. I love the fact that the keyboard has a backlight and the stand seems very sturdy.
    Same here! The typing experience is on par with my thinkpad.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-29-2018 11:24 AM
    I've had the new iPad Pro 12.9 since launch day and for the first time purchased the keyboard folio case from Apple. I love this thing. It is nice and tidy and light and the two angles for use work super well on a desk or on my lap. It is definitely pricey but I'm very happy with my purchase.
    11-14-2018 09:44 AM
    Got a ValKit clear front and back cover for my 12.9 gen 1, great case. I wanted a case where you could detach the front cover because as you know some apps are viewed in portrait mode so if you’re at a table you need to be able to prop up the iPad and an angle towards you.

When I first got it I couldn’t get the front cover off and I assumed it would be like a magnet, but then I realized you slide it out to remove it. Something very different from what I’m used to with the magnetic smart cover on my iPad Air but it’s probably more secure this way.

12-26-2018 12:12 AM
    Hi everyone.

I have been looking around a lot, but have not been able to find anything suitable yet. Hoping someone on here has found what I am looking for.

I have the iPad Pro 12.9, 2018 model. I also have the Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil.

I am looking for a portfolio/padfolio to put my ipad AND smart keyboard in. I go to a lot of meetings where I need the pad of paper, but also use my iPad for a lot of things as well...I would love to find a folio I can put the iPad in STILL connected to the smart keyboard case.

I found a lot on Amazon, but none reference whether it would fit the iPad and the Keyboard Case together.

Any information would be great!
    04-08-2019 03:02 PM
110 ... 345