I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too.
    I got the same and really like it, great stand and it makes the speakers sound even better.

Had been just using a cheap smart case this is way better.
    dougdraws likes this.
    03-09-2018 10:36 PM
    I just bought the iPad Pro yesterday and got the Targus VersaVu case. Rotating feature isn’t as snazzy as I’d like, but overall the case is solid and has a nice standing base (with multiple slots for various angles). It has a loop on the side for the pencil, too
    That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/det....9-ipad-pro-2/

https://www.bagworld.com.au/shop/det...-ipad-pro-201/
    03-10-2018 07:52 PM
    That link doesn't work, i got the signature one they make 2.
    Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.
    03-10-2018 09:18 PM
    Sorry about that. I tried fixing it, but the post editor is doing something weird with the link and I can't get it to work so I just removed it. I like the one with the magnetic flap to close the cover. So far it's been a pretty good case.
    No worries i got the other one, i got 25% off so was worth it.
    03-11-2018 04:32 PM
    I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.
    05-18-2018 08:39 AM
    I put off buying a keyboard case for my Ipad pro 12.9–until the Logitech Slim Combo. I bought it this Winter and love it for all the reasons you stated. Also like it because i can pull the keyboard off and use it in lap with the stand set for onscreen typing or just viewing. Since I plan to buy a gen 3 I hope this case will fit it LOL.
    I have this same case and love it! Since I use it a lot while in bed, I remove the keyboard and just use the on screen keyboard.
    05-18-2018 11:26 AM
    I just received my Logitech Slim Combo for my 2nd gen 12.9 iPad Pro. I am loving this keyboard case so far. I love the fact that the keyboard has a backlight and the stand seems very sturdy.
    Same here! The typing experience is on par with my thinkpad.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    05-29-2018 11:24 AM
107 ... 345