November 11th!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I hope that date is official, but until Apple says it, its not truly official. Its speculation backed by rumors from a "reliable source" so it might possibly be the date.

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't planning on getting the Pro but lately I have thought about it more and more and I just might. Right now I went from an iPad 3 I believe it was to an iPad Mini 2 or 3. Curious to see how the iPad Pro works out. Instead of getting the new Macbook, the iPad Pro might be better.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
There's no doubt I'm getting the LTE version, as a Jump from the iPad Air 2 (T-Mobile). I already use it for Email, Evernote, Web Based Apps, Task Management, Calendar and Scanning to PDF (to Dropbox). Now with a larger screen and the real ability to multi task, I'm so stoked.

I wasn't planning on getting the Pro but lately I have thought about it more and more and I just might. Right now I went from an iPad 3 I believe it was to an iPad Mini 2 or 3. Curious to see how the iPad Pro works out. Instead of getting the new Macbook, the iPad Pro might be better.

coldRooster

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
There's no doubt I'm getting the LTE version, as a Jump from the iPad Air 2 (T-Mobile). I already use it for Email, Evernote, Web Based Apps, Task Management, Calendar and Scanning to PDF (to Dropbox). Now with a larger screen and the real ability to multi task, I'm so stoked.

I'm interested in the LTE version for Verizon but I'm disappointed they only made the 128gb LTE compatible.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I had that initial concern, since every iPhone & iPad I ever got was only 16gb. In all reality, even at 32 or 64gb, I know that with the iPad Pro being "like a PC", to maximize my using experience I know darn well I'm going to want to put everything I can on it without a concern over storage space issues. The reason the LTE is only in128gb is probably because for the reason I just said... whether you're on WiFi or LTE, you're going to be using this thing everywhere & storage space shouldn't be a concern.

What does that mean going forward --- I'm betting Apple comes out with the first 256gb gadget (iPad Pro Plus) <--- you heard it here first

I'm interested in the LTE version for Verizon but I'm disappointed they only made the 128gb LTE compatible.

Rattso2005

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Why hasn't Apple confirmed the launch date yet? !! Seems there would be a pre-order page up already. Makes me think this date isn't legit. I hope not.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Why hasn't Apple confirmed the launch date yet? !! Seems there would be a pre-order page up already. Makes me think this date isn't legit. I hope not.

Supposedly, there won't be a pre-order available. They are expected to start accepting the orders the same date that the device is officially launched on.

At least, that's what I have been reading lately.

Cheers!

Rattso2005

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Supposedly, there won't be a pre-order available. They are expected to start accepting the orders the same date that the device is officially launched on.

At least, that's what I have been reading lately.

Cheers!
Okay. I sure hope that's the case. I'm ready for it to be my new tablet!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
And... this happened. Still speculative, but it is sure is getting to look realistic:

"At the start the interview, Houston said he couldn't wait to get his hands on an iPad Pro, to which Cue responded "Only a few more days," potentially suggesting the iPad Pro's launch will happen soon. Current rumors have indicated the iPad Pro will be available in stores on November 11, but it's possible Apple could accept pre-orders before that date."

Sweet!

Last edited:

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Bam! Looks like November 13 is almost certain at this point.

In particular, the comments section appears to be somewhat more revealing as people report that their friends working with mobile carriers have started receiving memos indicative of that date.

So maybe, the pre-order (if at all available) will be made either over the weekend, or this coming Monday? Who knows!

Cheers!

stonerman33

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I work for an AASP and have been able to order it from our distributor for a week and a half or so now, but it's still not showing an official launch date. We always end up getting things a few days after initial launch, unfortunately.

dem224

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I know it doesn't mean much of anything but I pre ordered through Staples. The Space Grey 128 (which is out of stock) shows expected delivery 11/10/15. The other colors and storage options show 11/25/15. The dates could simply be place holders for now as the keyboard and pencil show expected delivery on 11/30/15. Really just fyi that Staples has them for pre order.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I know it doesn't mean much of anything but I pre ordered through Staples. The Space Grey 128 (which is out of stock) shows expected delivery 11/10/15. The other colors and storage options show 11/25/15. The dates could simply be place holders for now as the keyboard and pencil show expected delivery on 11/30/15. Really just fyi that Staples has them for pre order.

Thanks, Mate. I have been looking around at their website and cannot seem to find it; regardless, I'll go with the Apple Online Store. Glad to hear that the estimated delivery is for November 11, at least for retailers.

Thanks & may the iPad Pro be with you ;)

Martholemew

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to it. My old iPad air is already being eyed with glee from my son who will get it when it is replaced. He has been watching the news and keeping me informed about dates :)

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to it. My old iPad air is already being eyed with glee from my son who will get it when it is replaced. He has been watching the news and keeping me informed about dates :)

That's awesome. My current device (the Air) had a hardware defect just a month away from AppleCare+ expiry date(!). I went to Apple Store in Market Mall, Calgary AB and got it replaced with a new one (or certified refurbished - who cares?). So technically, my Son will be getting a brand new device from me - not that I was planning it.

Cheers!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
As bad as I want the iPad Pro, I think I'm going to wait and get the AppleWatch in Space Black with the black sport band first. Maybe I will get the iPad Pro after the Holidays.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
When the announcements first came out - I was the opposite. I thought I wanted the Watch... since the Air 2 was doing what I needed it to do (or so I thought). But over the last few weeks I realized replacing the Air 2 was the right choice for me.

As bad as I want the iPad Pro, I think I'm going to wait and get the AppleWatch in Space Black with the black sport band first. Maybe I will get the iPad Pro after the Holidays.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit