Will I be able to use Android apps on the iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

Will I be able to use Android apps on the iPad Pro

Can I use my Android game apps on the iPad Pro? It'd be nice to not have to restart games.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Will I be able to use Android apps on the iPad Pro

Directly? No... You'd need to download the iPhone versions from the AppStore... As to game user data/progress... If the developer has written their apps such that changing plaforms can preserve and transfer game progress and user data, you'll be good to go. If not, you'll be starting over.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site

(With all due respect) What kind of question is that? Can you play ps4 games on Xbox one?

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site

One of these years, someone will come up with an apk player for iOS.

Probably initially it'll be a jailbreak-only app. But someday after that...

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Considering you can run Android apps on your mac using Blue Stacks I don't see it as a stupid question BlueStacks - 90 Million Android Users and Counting the real question is WOULD we ever see Apple allow an app like Blue Stacks on iOS and that answer would be no. You can't side load apps on iOS like you can with Android and Apple strictly controls the ecosystem compared to Android which is totally open and free. Sure people claim full of malware etc, but attacks on Mac and iOS are on the rise and security from obscurity are over.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Hands down, it's a poorly asked question - but to take it a step further, like many other guest questions recently - either perfectly worded (as if in a FAQ) or poorly worded to either cause debate or (apparently) to increase the response rate of some people....

Considering you can run Android apps on your mac using Blue Stacks I don't see it as a stupid question BlueStacks - 90 Million Android Users and Counting the real question is WOULD we ever see Apple allow an app like Blue Stacks on iOS and that answer would be no. You can't side load apps on iOS like you can with Android and Apple strictly controls the ecosystem compared to Android which is totally open and free. Sure people claim full of malware etc, but attacks on Mac and iOS are on the rise and security from obscurity are over.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods