If I purchase the iPad Pro at Best Buy, will I be able to get Apple insurance on it?

I

iMore Question

If I purchase the iPad Pro at Best Buy, will I be able to get Apple insurance on it

I plan to purchase the new iPad Pro when it comes out, will I be able to get Apple insurance on it if I don't purchase it directly from Apple?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: If I purchase the iPad Pro at Best Buy, will I be able to get Apple insurance on it

Yes, you will.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: If I purchase the iPad Pro at Best Buy, will I be able to get Apple insurance on it

From Apple's site https://www.apple.com/asia/support/products/faqs.html#mn_p

"Can I purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan anytime?
You can purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan anytime within the one-year limited warranty period. Your eligibility for coverage under the AppleCare Protection Plan starts from your hardware purchase date. Apple strongly recommends that you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan when you purchase your Apple product to maximize the additional benefits provided under the plan."

The great thing is you can buy your device from the retailer of choice (receipt as proof or purchase date likely required) and get the AppleCare+ added.

I found out this week that when you get our iOS device swapped under AppleCare+ and you are on say AT&T they will give you a sticker to put on your phones box to reflect the serial # update. This is important if you are using AT&T's Next and trade in early they expect the serial #'s to match, box to phone.

I will be adding AppleCare+ to my wife's iPhone and to my iPhone and ditching carrier coverage. Cheaper, better and smarter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77