Apps on iPad Pro?

Apple Fanatic 44

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Do all of them work on iPad Pro or do they have to be changed to support it? Is there a way to have a separate iPad Pro app from your iPad app? (To do things like have iPad Pro exclusive features?)

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
My guess is that all iPad apps will work on iPad Pro, and there will surely be some apps that update to take advantage of the larger display, which will be up to the developers. Thanks to adaptive UI and size classes, there should be plenty of apps that will be ready for the iPad Pro.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully developers will be updating to support the iPad Pro resolution and now that Apple has fixed the bug in iCloud they can start to update their apps so only the components needed for your devices resolution will be installed which will help out users with 16GB iPhones and even still be of benefit for larger capacities since wasted storage is just that wasted.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
My guess is that all iPad apps will work on iPad Pro, and there will surely be some apps that update to take advantage of the larger display, which will be up to the developers. Thanks to adaptive UI and size classes, there should be plenty of apps that will be ready for the iPad Pro.

I agree with this & hope the same. My top 5 apps, aside from the browser & email, are Evernote, Dropbox, GoodNotes, Scanner Mini and Todoist. I can't wait to get my hands on an LTE iPad Pro.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods