Am I crazy? Thinking of returning my new Macbook and waiting for the iPad Pro.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I already have a maxed out 5k iMac. If the pen is as good as it seems, I might seriously do this.

Question 1: The Pro with Pen supports palm rejection?

Many of the videos so the pen being used with the user's hand above the screen. I think I saw a scene or two with the palm on the screen, but I am not sure.

Question 2: Do we know if the pen would also work on the iPhone? In my case the 6S Plus? That we be awesome.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
You've got a 2015 MacBook?

Not crazy to return that to wait for the iPad Pro.

I'd choose a MacBook Pro over both tho, even now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you are crazy. I would rather have an iPad over a laptop any day. I haven't really wanted a laptop ever since I started using the iPad. I did have a Chromebook when I was using Android. But no more. However, everyone's computing needs are different. So it may not suit you. But I don't need a laptop nor do I want one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apple Fanatic 44

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I already have a maxed out 5k iMac. If the pen is as good as it seems, I might seriously do this.

Question 1: The Pro with Pen supports palm rejection?

Many of the videos so the pen being used with the user's hand above the screen. I think I saw a scene or two with the palm on the screen, but I am not sure.

Question 2: Do we know if the pen would also work on the iPhone? In my case the 6S Plus? That we be awesome.

I'm pretty sure it does support Palm rejection but I mean at least one third party app will probably have that built in.
The pen won't work on the iPhone.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods