What if this new bigger iPad Pro has an aspect ratio of 16:9 instead of the current 4:3?

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Ok I think I'm probably the first person in the world who thought of this. All credits go to me if I'm right.

What if this new bigger iPad Pro has an aspect ratio of 16/9 instead of the current 4/3?
I think it makes sense and again, I thought of it first! :party:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll ask you, what do you think about the new iPad Pro possibly having a 16:9 aspect ratio? You said it make sense. How so? If you were interested in buying it, would not having a 16:9 aspect ratio be a deal breaker? Unless you will use it primarily for movie watching, is it really that big of a deal?

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
How's it make sense? It'd make all the existing ipad apps look like garbage. And if you think iphone devs are slow to update...

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Your iPhones are 16:9, your Macs are 16:9. Since this iPad Pro is for productivity and working, it makes sense for it to be 16:9 for the same reason that your Macs are 16:9.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok I think I'm probably the first person in the world who thought of this. All credits go to me if I'm right.

What if this new bigger iPad Pro has an aspect ratio of 16/9 instead of the current 4/3?
I think it makes sense and again, I thought of it first! :party:

First, you are not the first person to think of this, as I've seen it mention a few times before. Secondly, you say it makes sense but fail to mention why. I agree with the person above who said that it doesn't since the Apps for this size will take forever to update, IF they get updated at all. I'm sill waiting for a few of the apps to get updated on my 6 Plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods