iPad Pro - Options, Consumer or Business

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Most people out there are hearing rumors trickling about a 13 inch... Could it be done or would Apple allow it to become a reality....

Consumers might not jump to it, but think of it from a company prospective.. Kiosks, Stores, Airports, etc.....

Would this be something big companies would jump into using... Not so much a large smart board of sorts.. But giving those using it a better edge

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe, but the current full iPad size appear to be sufficient for the uses you mentioned-- at least in my opinion. Still, if Apple is receiving a great deal of requests to increase the size of the iPad from the corporate community then yes, I can see them introducing a larger size iPad and targeting the business community for it use.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Really I don't think a 13" iPad is worth getting excited about until Apple releases a release date...

Or Dalrymple says, "Yep". :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I personally think 13" is TOO big. People complain now about the iPad being "too heavy" and bulky which is why they want the mini. Why not opt for a laptop if u need that big of a screen

jooeey

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
So if iPad releases the rumoured iPad Pro this year does it mean that they will not have their regular 9.7 Inch iPad Air successor out this year ?

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I personally think 13" is TOO big. People complain now about the iPad being "too heavy" and bulky which is why they want the mini. Why not opt for a laptop if u need that big of a screen

Because some people don't want to deal with the file system like on Mac OSX.13 inch iPad will be really good for those who just want apps based system rather than a file based system.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Tommy-boy

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I think a big iPad would be very useful for older folks who need things to be bigger. easier to see. Easier to press the right spot on the screen.

Also - In the music world - a larger iPad would be very helpful. I'd love to use my iPad to read music as I play piano. The regular ipad is really too small here. Bigger would definitely be better. Music production apps could benefit from the increased real estate too.

Anybody using ipads for design or art work could probably use a bigger one. This is kinda a no brainer. '

-Tom

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative