View Poll Results: Would you buy a 13-inch iPad Pro?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 36.17%
  • No

25 53.19%
  • Not sure. Would need to know the specs

5 10.64%
    I'm definitely getting one (but only after checking out the performance of the pencil for myself, since that aspect is really the ONLY reason I'm interested in the thing at all). I'd really like it to be running a full version of OS X, but if software options for legitimate production is added to iOS, this will be less and less of a necessity. We'll see...I'm really hoping the pencil functions flawlessly so that this thing can replace my wacom setup (or at least nicely compliment it in a visual way)...sometimes spend hours drawing on a wacom tablet gets boring since you can't directly see your input.
    09-12-2015 01:09 PM
    Maybe next year's update cycle, when it gets Force Touch (and the price comes down).
    09-13-2015 08:39 AM
    I would have bought it especially since I can't wait to try out an apple made stylus. I have tried out soooooo many different styluses, some which were good and others which were expensive and did not work as advertised. Excited when I saw that apple had FINALLY created a stylus for their device. Not so excited when I saw that the device was 128GB. The same amount of space as my iPad Air. I will wait and see if they increase storage capacity to 256GB next year.....hopefully.
    09-13-2015 02:36 PM
    If new iPad Pro running on Mac OS that would be greate! I would have bought it
    09-16-2015 03:46 AM
    I just bought a Mini 4, which I'd vowed to buy if it had 2 GB of RAM.

In two years, I could see myself buying a Pro 2 or 3.
    09-18-2015 04:57 PM
    Definitely!
    As a entertainment device watching movies and reading books/magazines will be amazing on the new Pro not to mention the little bit of gaming that I do, overall I love the Pro just wish the base model came with 64GB of storage and the keyboard cover and pencil was a less expensive.
    Will definetly get the cover and since I'm not an artist and can't draw for **** most likely not get the pencil, so basically I'm looking to get the 128GB model with cover and man will I be broke.
    09-21-2015 06:46 AM
    I`m going to maybe hold off now. Might have a change of heart, but I barely ended up using my ipad air 2, but I would rather travel with this than my retina MBP so idk. I returned my ipad Air 2 that I bought for school text books when I heard about this coming out. This may be a game time decision. I dont see them updating this one every year like they do the Mini.
    09-29-2015 10:41 AM
    I live on my Air 2 128gb, I am for sure getting the Pro 128gb on day one of release.

The bigger screen and using iMovie to edit HD or 4K video shot from my 6s 128gb will be a nice match up.

Cheers
    Davyo
    10-12-2015 06:42 AM
    I already sold my iPad Air 2 128GB to my sister and kept it on my AT&T account so she will get free data from me as well. This helped her get what she needed and my iPad was only a few months old an not used a lot. Still the iPad Pro for me is going to be my mobile laptop since I keep my MBP retina at my desk doing its work. Now that the iPad Pro is coming (soon) in the future I could see me going back to an iMac and configuring it to the highest they offer and having my iPad Pro as my laptop with the add-on memory expansions via Lightning ports I think it will be worth it.
    10-25-2015 11:16 AM
    Yes, especially after seeing the demonstration on the Apple Keynote.
    10-25-2015 11:38 AM
    Yes. My initial reaction was that it would be less portable, but an iPad is already a little inconvenient to carry around so not much difference. The bigger screen is going to make a big difference though.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    11-07-2015 09:33 PM
    Previously I wanted and just couldn't wait until November. Since that time thinking about it, i have decided I'm going to go with an iPad Mini 4. Portability is the main reason. Maybe down the line i will go with the Pro, but right now i think the mini 4 is the best for me. I will be going to an Apple store to get hands on with the Pro. Maybe if I'm really impressed with it, ill get it. Some pictures and videos just make the Pro really big which makes me nervous LoL
    11-10-2015 07:58 AM
62 123