Use code imore10 andsave 10% on your first Upsie warranty
    ... Figures that I’d order a 3rd generation 12.9” IPP (2018) last week, and received it (255 GB Space Gray) this past Monday, only to have Apple do their ‘5 days of March Madness’ new product releases this week...
    Sigh, what will be, will be...
    It’ll take a little time before I have some funds available for the new March Madness goodness, but the new AirPods are definitely on my radar.
    Btw, I’m loving the new form factor/design and overall performance of the (newish) IPP... ✌️
    03-20-2019 10:09 AM
    That is frustrating, isn't it? As long as you're happy with your "newish" IPP that's what's important.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    03-20-2019 10:16 AM
    What is a 5 days of March Madness release? I tried to Google it, but came up empty.
    03-20-2019 01:05 PM
    What is a 5 days of March Madness release? I tried to Google it, but came up empty.
    It’s my made up term for this week’s releases of newish hardware (2019 iPads/iMacs) and/or SSD price drops on some of the higher storage tiers on some of Apple’s laptops, then the new AirPods announced today. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new (rumored) iPod touch was announced tomorrow, and the AirPower charging mat on Friday. Basically I’m riffing on the 12 Days of Christmas, with Apple dropping all of this new hardware/price adjustments this week, so that next week’s keynote, it’s all about their new services.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    03-20-2019 03:25 PM
    It’s my made up term for this week’s releases of newish hardware (2019 iPads/iMacs) and/or SSD price drops on some of the higher storage tiers on some of Apple’s laptops, then the new AirPods announced today. I wouldn’t be surprised if the new (rumored) iPod touch was announced tomorrow, and the AirPower charging mat on Friday. Basically I’m riffing on the 12 Days of Christmas, with Apple dropping all of this new hardware/price adjustments this week, so that next week’s keynote, it’s all about their new services.
    It's a perfect description of what's been happing this week. I wonder what's on tap for tomorrow? Air Power perhaps?
    MasterDarque and Spencerdl like this.
    03-20-2019 03:30 PM
    So true! Glad to hear you're loving your new 12.9" IPP though. Apple is on a roll this week with these releases. It would definitely make for a more interesting keynote next week.
    Spencerdl and MasterDarque like this.
    03-20-2019 05:09 PM
    I just bought a Apple Refurbished 15” MBP. Going to pick it up today. Hope they don’t offer anything good after my 14 day return period is up. Regardless if they do or not, I’m going to be happy with what I’ve got.

I also bought the new 12.9” iPad Pro back in November.
    03-21-2019 07:48 AM
    It's a perfect description of what's been happing this week. I wonder what's on tap for tomorrow? Air Power perhaps?
    One joke I heard is that they'd be announcing an updated Newton.
    Annie_8plus and MasterDarque like this.
    03-21-2019 12:35 PM
    One joke I heard is that they'd be announcing an updated Newton.
    Any word yet on the Apple IIGS Pro (2019)??
    ;-)
    Last edited by MasterDarque; 03-21-2019 at 03:53 PM.
    03-21-2019 01:52 PM