hey Guys found out an great way to use my apple pencile its to use it as an handwriting feature The apple Guy told me about this app mycript stylus that uses the keyboard and lets you write but the app is Gone Can someone tell me an alternative or can someone Send me this app
    11-10-2018 04:18 AM
    11-10-2018 08:28 AM
    Notability, perhaps?

Does that have a keyboard that you can write on and it Goes right in the text
    11-10-2018 08:47 AM
    hey Guys found out an great way to use my apple pencile its to use it as an handwriting feature The apple Guy told me about this app mycript stylus that uses the keyboard and lets you write but the app is Gone Can someone tell me an alternative or can someone Send me this app
    What do you mean by writing on the keyboard?’

I use Myscript Nebo for handwritten notes. It works very well for a pen and paper experience.
    11-11-2018 10:12 PM
    What do you mean by writing on the keyboard?’

I use Myscript Nebo for handwritten notes. It works very well for a pen and paper experience.

I want to write out my letters instead of using my hand my script replace the Keyboard and you can write using the pencil but they took the app out of the store
    Idelgado782 likes this.
    11-11-2018 11:00 PM
    I want to write out my letters instead of using my hand my script replace the Keyboard and you can write using the pencil but they took the app out of the store
    You looking for something similar to what the S Pen and Surface Pro does for handwriting to text conversion? Since the Apple Pencil cane out two years ago I’ve been looking for the same but it seems like Apple doesn’t think it’s important or that there’s a market for it.
    11-12-2018 03:55 PM
    You looking for something similar to what the S Pen and Surface Pro does for handwriting to text conversion? Since the Apple Pencil cane out two years ago I’ve been looking for the same but it seems like Apple doesn’t think it’s important or that there’s a market for it.

Or Im looking for a Keyboard that you can add and it will allow you to write the letters out my script was the app but Apple took it off
    11-13-2018 12:35 AM
    Or Im looking for a Keyboard that you can add and it will allow you to write the letters out my script was the app but Apple took it off
    This what you're looking for?

MyScript Nebo by MyScript https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mysc...mUvbUpU3107696
    11-13-2018 01:33 AM
    yes but one that Replace the keyboard that one you have to write in the app then copy

This what you're looking for?

MyScript Nebo by MyScript https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mysc...mUvbUpU3107886
    11-13-2018 08:14 PM
    yes but one that Replace the keyboard that one you have to write in the app then copy
    If you install MyScript Nebo, it also installs the myscript stylus, which you can activate in the keyboard settings.

Once installed and activated, do a force touch on the emoji key or the international key on the keyboard and select myscript stylus as the active keyboard.
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    11-14-2018 09:33 AM
    If you install MyScript Nebo, it also installs the myscript stylus, which you can activate in the keyboard settings.

Once installed and activated, do a force touch on the emoji key or the international key on the keyboard and select myscript stylus as the active keyboard.
    I did that but there’s no myscript there
    Yesterday 02:34 AM
    Its not there when you select add new keyboard? I install the myscript math app too. Perhaps you need to install that.
    Yesterday 08:40 AM