Verizon has the deals📱:Get an iPhone 7 Plus for $5 a month
    I returned the Smart Folio. Just received the Spigen 12.9” portfolio. I just felt that the price of the Smart Folio was way too steep, especially given the lack of protection. The Spigen case has a slim profile and protects the device. But, although the pencil attaches magnetically, you do have to pull the edge from the case to actually charge the pencil. But for 25% of the cost , it works for me. Still thinking about a keyboard case, and waiting on 3rd party options.

However, using the Spigen and a Bluetooth keyboard is working fine too.
    11-28-2018 05:53 PM
    Was the Spigen about $75? I don’t know how good this case is if you have to keep pulling off the edge to charge the pencil.
    11-28-2018 08:27 PM
    I returned the Smart Folio. Just received the Spigen 12.9” portfolio. I just felt that the price of the Smart Folio was way too steep, especially given the lack of protection. The Spigen case has a slim profile and protects the device. But, although the pencil attaches magnetically, you do have to pull the edge from the case to actually charge the pencil. But for 25% of the cost , it works for me. Still thinking about a keyboard case, and waiting on 3rd party options.

However, using the Spigen and a Bluetooth keyboard is working fine too.
    Can you post pics of the case?
    11-29-2018 08:50 PM
    I have got the 1TB 12.9” iPad Pro. Expensive, but I run my international business from it, so quite justifiable. I got the 1TB because I had already used 400Gb on my previous iPad Pro, so wanted to get more storage to future proof.

It is a beautiful device and I appreciate the smaller overall dimensions when I am travelling. The only thing I find not as good as the previous version is the smart folio keyboard will not fold behind for video viewing which is useful on air flights. Having the pencil always attached and charged ready for use is great improvement, and having Face ID is nice. I also like the facility to switch between apps swiping along the bottom. Easier than the five fingered gesture before.

All in all, my favourite computer device by far!
    Last edited by Jonathantuba; 12-01-2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Add more details
    H_D likes this.
    12-01-2018 06:18 AM
    I have got the 1TB 12.9” iPad Pro. Expensive, but I run my international business from it, so quite justifiable. I got the 1TB because I had already used 400Gb on my previous iPad Pro, so wanted to get more storage to future proof.

It is a beautiful device and I appreciate the smaller overall dimensions when I am travelling. The only thing I find not as good as the previous version is the smart folio keyboard will not fold behind for video viewing which is useful on air flights. Having the pencil always attached and charged ready for use is great improvement, and having Face ID is nice. I also like the facility to switch between apps swiping along the bottom. Easier than the five fingered gesture before.

All in all, my favourite computer device by far!
    Wow 400gb! How do you use the iPad that takes up that much space? I agree if you’ve used that much before than going the next tier up was a smart move! I ended up doubling my space as well. I’m going to use the iPad for photo editing so I picked up the 256gb
    12-01-2018 07:42 AM
    I finally got mine from AT&T, and I did get the 1TB storage option, will I use it, not sure but now that I have that much space I can actually load up a lot of things like photo's, media from my iTunes library and we are building a new house so it will be helpful with that as well.
    Idelgado782 and H_D like this.
    12-01-2018 10:27 AM
    No 1TB for me. Luckily I’m fine with just 64GB on my iPad. Most of my work stuff is done through the cloud and my media consumption on my iPad is basically streaming.
    12-01-2018 12:26 PM
    Had the 1TB on order but cancelled it a couple of days later and got the 512gb. Put a lot of iTunes movies and tv shows on it. About half the storage is filled already.
    12-01-2018 07:16 PM
    Can you post pics of the case?
    I hope this link works. I'll post pics of my case later.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-Smart-...mUvbUpU3111489
    12-02-2018 04:23 PM
    Was the Spigen about $75? I don’t know how good this case is if you have to keep pulling off the edge to charge the pencil.
    The Spigen case I purchased is $23. The inconvenience of pulling the case's side to charge is minimal for me and well worth the savings.

I'd like a nice, high quality case and I'll keep looking. The Apple Smartfolio doesn't tick off the qualities I'm looking for in a case in the $100 or more range.

The Spigen case is an excellent value in my opinion, and not at all cheesy like some of the others.
    12-02-2018 04:30 PM
    I just bought the iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB Cellular yesterday. It’s a beast. I have upgraded yearly since the 1st Gen iPP, but I think I’ll keep this one for 2-4 years.
    04-30-2019 10:43 PM
    I just bought the iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB Cellular yesterday. It’s a beast. I have upgraded yearly since the 1st Gen iPP, but I think I’ll keep this one for 2-4 years.
    I just ordered the 12.9 to upgrade my 10.5. From a couple of years ago. I don’t do anything heavy and really wanted something more portable than the MacBook Pro that I previously had gotten. I just so Microsoft office apps, web surfacing, and online evangelism. I’m going to get the Apple Smart Keyboard before it arrives. I’m looking forward to using it.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    07-12-2019 01:42 PM
    07-13-2019 09:29 AM
    I have the apple keyboard cover for my iPad Pro 12.9 but may get the Brydge case for it and sell sell the apple one. Its nice having the extra storage but at times I do think it was overkill.
    07-16-2019 08:41 AM
39 12