Is anyone else getting a late shipping message on their order page?

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: Late Shipping?

I waited early on nov 1 when it was able to pre order on Verizon website it still says nov 7. I got my case already my pencil should be here’s wed too

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

I ordered from AT&T when they went live on their site. Got a shipment window of Nov 9-16. I have had shipments from them come the first day of the window and just after the window. Here is hoping for first day!! Pencil and folio keyboard already shipped from Apple!!

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Even though I order a cellular model through Verizon my order was charged last night and still shows delivery date of 11/7. I have $200 in Apple GC but didn’t want to order through Apple since they were showing a deliver date of 11/29. I can always use my GC for the AirPods which I hope get released ASAP

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Late Shipping?

All 3 items have shipped as of this morning, but the Apple store app still shows the pencil and keyboard by tomorrow, but the iPad by Nov 13-16...

Edit: Apple store app hasn’t changed shipping info, but according to the email from Apple, my iPad should be here nov 9!

Last edited:

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I didn't see new airpods? They're not a real priority for me, but if new ones are released I'd hop on the originals (for a lower price).

Last edited:

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Best Buy charged my Amex yesterday and it says my devices are ready for pick up 11/7. So hopefully get it at store opening tomorrow.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Deliverys been happening in Australia for 5 hours now also for walk ins. So far people are surprised by the reduced 12.9 size. Cant decide myself, just under 2K for 256gb 4G, but i can get one for 5 years Interest Free and we have data share sims so don't have to buy another data plan.
Using my daughters old Air 1 now. Decisions.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My BestBuy order says it's ready for pick up.. but the iPad only. Delay on the Pencil / Delay on the Keyboard, and WTF-Delay on Apple Care. At this point I may call them and ask for a refund and I will wait until 3rd party keyboards are out and I can walk in and buy it at once. I really don't want the iPad w/o a pencil or keyboard.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
LOL - and in my case, the new Apple pencil arrived this morning. iPad left Taiwan about an hour ago.

My BestBuy order says it's ready for pick up.. but the iPad only. Delay on the Pencil / Delay on the Keyboard, and WTF-Delay on Apple Care. At this point I may call them and ask for a refund and I will wait until 3rd party keyboards are out and I can walk in and buy it at once. I really don't want the iPad w/o a pencil or keyboard.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So is the pencil not bundled with iPad? I see people saying it’s shipping separately. I’m confused as Verizon makes no mention that its shipping separately

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
LOL - and in my case, the new Apple pencil arrived this morning. iPad left Taiwan about an hour ago.

The Apple Store in Seattle has it ready for pick up today, and the version I actually wanted. The trade off is that I won't actually pick it up until tomorrow (big deal, but I like 1st day jitters) and because I am getting it at Apple instead of BB I have to pay $200 in tax. So I am debating. I called BB and they promised me my full order will be ready today, just a system glitch. I told them I will give them until 12/Noon if if not, I will call back and cancel (after ordering from Apple for pick up)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So is the pencil not bundled with iPad? I see people saying it’s shipping separately. I’m confused as Verizon makes no mention that its shipping separately

It's a separate purchase, $129. If you did not order it, when you ordered your iPad you're not getting one.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

The pencil is a separate item/purchase from the iPad. It may be that in Verizon’s case that they will ship both items (iPad & pencil) together??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods