Is anyone else getting a late shipping message on their order page?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting this on their order page?
fc2131636d36fe91ee273546c430b156.jpg

I ordered about an hour after launch and ended up paying the extra $8 for express shipping. Is this because of where I am shipping to? Or were shipments really delayed after only an hour or so?

Pencil and folio keyboard will both get to me by the 7th

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Late Shipping?

@ SaMaster14: I received a similar notice regarding a pair of urBeats3 that I had ordered (one of the new colors recently released). It was originally supposed to have been delivered on 11/1, but then I got a similar notice about an unforeseen issue with shipping, so the new window was pushed back to sometime between 11/7-11/9. Now, the latest info is that it has a actually shipped and will be delivered tomorrow (11/2). So, hopefully a similar thing will happen for you, and you will receive your new iPad Pro close to when you were originally scheduled to. Congrats on your new pro, btw.

I’m looking forward to ordering one of my own eventually. ✌️

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Late Shipping?

I decided to wait for Verizon to update their site, glad I did. Got 11/7 shipping. I can always use my Apple credit for 2G AirPods when they release I guess

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

AT&T seems to be delayed on shipping, but my BestBuy order shows 11/7 so I will stick with that. I will lose the LTE with BestBuy but I don't use it often, and it will save me about $240 a year.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Same - and mine is even later.... Nov 15th - 20th and I paid in full. Pencil will arrive on the 7th.

Anyone else getting this on their order page?
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181101/fc2131636d36fe91ee273546c430b156.jpg

I ordered about an hour after launch and ended up paying the extra $8 for express shipping. Is this because of where I am shipping to? Or were shipments really delayed after only an hour or so?

Pencil and folio keyboard will both get to me by the 7th

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I can't find any with LTE from Verizon or AT&T for pick up near me... for 11/7. Will stick with BB for now, may change my mind later

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I can't find any with LTE from Verizon or AT&T for pick up near me... for 11/7. Will stick with BB for now, may change my mind later

When I ordered through Apple I didn’t have to pick a carrier; I just picked the “Wi-Fi + Cellular” option under connectivity. Pick-up at store was unavailable though, maybe delivery is later because its the cellular option in general

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

When I ordered through Apple I didn’t have to pick a carrier; I just picked the “Wi-Fi + Cellular” option under connectivity. Pick-up at store was unavailable though, maybe delivery is later because its the cellular option in general

You don't have to pick a carrier re: Apple, you can if you want. I was out of town on the event day, so by the next day they were back-ordered on every configuration for the new iPad Pro 12.9. However Best Buy was not, and they don't have an option for pickup for LTE models, only delivery and they don't have an exact date.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Same - Apple told me all I would need to do is contact my carrier (in my case, T-Mobile) once it arrives and give them the relative data of the device.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Same - Apple told me all I would need to do is contact my carrier (in my case, T-Mobile) once it arrives and give them the relative data of the device.

Correct if you got a LTE device, I got Wifi Only this time around. I have had LTE since Air 2, iPad Pro 10.5. Will be my first time w/o for a while.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I ordered my AT&T model as soon as they were up, I got 11-226 to 12-3 not great but I can live with it.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I ordered my AT&T model as soon as they were up, I got 11-226 to 12-3 not great but I can live with it.

I can't say what days or weeks I am home, so having it delivered "sometime between X ____ Y does not work for me. If I missed the 11/7 date I would have just waited until early 2019 and just picked one from from a store.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

I'm having mine delivered to my job. Unfortunately (?) I'm always there :)

I can't say what days or weeks I am home, so having it delivered "sometime between X ____ Y does not work for me. If I missed the 11/7 date I would have just waited until early 2019 and just picked one from from a store.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I'm having mine delivered to my job. Unfortunately (?) I'm always there :)

I guess I could do that, but I am not always in the office. My office is 65 miles from home, and I am only there 1-2 days a week max. But you're right, someone could sign for me, and I can pick it up next time I as there.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Mine arrives during the last week of November. I thought I’d go nuts waiting but my new puppy is making sure I don’t see the time go by

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Credit card charge was approved just a few minutes ago... I'll check the shipping page in the morning. <fingers crossed>

Just got the “preparing to ship” notification on my order status as well!

Still no change on the delivery date of November 13-16 though :/

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice