I haven’t been on imore for quite awhile but wanted to share this. I bought a amFilm screen protector and it has solved all touch sensitive issues. This is a superb screen protector.

amFilm Glass Screen Protector for... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JQ3YZT7...mUvbUpU3121178
    jmerrey likes this.
    01-31-2019 12:12 AM
    I have the new otterbox defender for iPad Pro 11. Like everyone else, I’ve been having touch screen sensitivity problems with its built in screen protector. However, quite by accident, I made a discovery this evening. I plugged in my iPad to charge before getting into bed and proceeded to check my email. Guess what? The screen worked perfectly. Every touch recognized. For kicks, I unpluged the cable and the response problems returned. Plugged back in and problem went away again. Kept doing this over the course of 30 minutes with same results. What in the heck is going on here? Will somebody else please try this with whatever protector you happen to be using?
    02-10-2019 12:04 AM
    I have the new otterbox defender for iPad Pro 11. Like everyone else, I’ve been having touch screen sensitivity problems with its built in screen protector. However, quite by accident, I made a discovery this evening. I plugged in my iPad to charge before getting into bed and proceeded to check my email. Guess what? The screen worked perfectly. Every touch recognized. For kicks, I unpluged the cable and the response problems returned. Plugged back in and problem went away again. Kept doing this over the course of 30 minutes with same results. What in the heck is going on here? Will somebody else please try this with whatever protector you happen to be using?
    I am not having any more touch sensitivity issues since started using the amFilm glass screen protector last month.
    02-10-2019 01:04 PM
    I’m still using the screen protector that I purchased upon Garz’ suggestion and have intermittent issues. However since I do use the Apple Pencil daily for taking notes for work, I decided to try the PaperLike screen protector a shot. I haven’t received it yet, I just ordered it the week before and it’s coming from Germany but I’m interested to see if it really does change the experience of using the Apple Pencil. I’ll post back results once I get it and have used it
    02-11-2019 09:47 AM
29 12