iPad Order

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yeah our corporate store here said they should have gotten shipment 2 days ago but haven’t yet and they’re priority so no other stores will get stock until they do

I called the flagship store on launch. They didn’t even know what the new pro was. Lol. She had to ask a manager the said none yet. That was Wednesday night.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I called the flagship store on launch. They didn’t even know what the new pro was. Lol. She had to ask a manager the said none yet. That was Wednesday night.

* that’s like with the eSIM lol most don’t even know what that is.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I bought mine Wednesday night around 9 pm PST. Paid to overnight it and got it today. Was $229 plus tax down for my 64 GB. Since I use iCloud Photo Library, that saves storage from my 10K pics and still have 48 GB free.

So what do you think? It's $1449AUD here and I am hesitant to pull the trigger as its just a bigger version of my XS Max with no OLED, which is all i have been using since release, i can get it on 3 years interest free which could help. I sold a 2018 iPad 9.7 didn't like the screen so have its data share sim not being used ATM.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So what do you think? It's $1449AUD here and I am hesitant to pull the trigger as its just a bigger version of my XS Max with no OLED, which is all i have been using since release, i can get it on 3 years interest free which could help. I sold a 2018 iPad 9.7 didn't like the screen so have its data share sim not being used ATM.

Hard to say. I wouldn’t know your use case for it. I use an iPad a ton so I see the value.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I was able to locate one in an actual TMobile store. It was hard though. And had a few reps tell me about the older gen totally clueless about the new one. Ended up staying with the WiFi only though cause I had limited credit available to use and had to put a bigger down payment