Can you recommend a good Keyboard case for my 9.7” iPad Pro?

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Brydge case and I hate it. I love the Apple Smart Keyboard but it keeps breaking (Apple has replaced it four times for free). I’m looking on Amazon and there are a lot of brands I’ve never heard of. Any suggestions?

I actually have the 9.7 iPad Pro so it’s even more difficult to find something. It’s the only thing I dislike about the iPad. My battery is still great, it’s still fast...

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: Keyboard cases

Odd, I have the Apple Smart Keyboard for the 10.5 and the 12.9 and have not had any issues.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

My battery has been draining fast since I switched to a Bluetooth keyboard. Should I turn off Bluetooth before closing the lid on my keyboard?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I have the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro, it's nice because it only connects when the iPad is connected via the magnets. That enables the Bluetooth on the keyboard. It's an option to look at.

sparksd

May 31, 2015
Visit site

I have the Belkin QODE Ultimate Pro, it's nice because it only connects when the iPad is connected via the magnets. That enables the Bluetooth on the keyboard. It's an option to look at.

Had the same for my Air 2 and really liked it. I have the ASK for my 10.5 and really don't like it, either as a keyboard or a cover, so I use a Bluetooth keyboard when needed.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site

I have the Apple Smart Keyboard and a case from Amazon. It works well but leaves a lot to still be desired. I wanted a keyboard that I could flip to the back to still use the iPad as a tablet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh