Do any one know the pricing rumors on upcoming iPad Pro 64GB LTE?

iPad Pro Vs iPad 6th Gen

• iPad Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPad 6th Gen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

karumudi7

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Currently, I dont have any iPad and I am looking to buy one. I am debating myself between iPad Pro 10.5 vs iPad (6th gen).

Apple - iPad (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi - 128GB - $429
Apple - 10.5-Inch iPad Pro (Latest Model) with Wi-Fi + Cellular - 64GB - $779

The only reason to go for iPad 6th gen is - if Apple release new iPad pro with same $779 price as the current iPad Pro and lower the latter, it will be like over spending. I know the comparison is not a correct one, but I want to pick one between these two.

Do any one know the pricing rumors on upcoming iPad Pro 64GB LTE?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
iPad Pro or New Ipad?

Personally I’m waiting to see if they announce anything at WWDC. I haven’t read much but there is a bit about it being like the X and it would be all screen. That intrigues me. It’s only a month away...

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Well I would recommend waiting for WWDC. In terms of which iPad to get it depends on what feature are more important to you. Do you want the better screen and speakers? Do you care about smaller bezels? Does a camera hump on an iPad bother you? Do you need the additional ram? Is it just going to be a Netflix device or do you plan on getting some work done on it?

Darth-Vader

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
The new iPad vs iPad Pro debate is difficult, but in the end, I think the extra ram, the better laminated screen win out. I could be wrong, but since many people don't upgrade their iPads annually or even biannually, the iPad pro positions the buyer better for the future. The increased ram, faster processor will pay dividends down the road.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods