About a month is over with my new iPad and I am feeling that as if I am using it since ages. Awesome smoothness in operation. I am still exploring many apps on it.
    Considering you are based in India, how is your experience with accessing government websites on the iPP? I have to almost always go to my Macbook to access them as most of them aren't compatible with iPads. Since it's the only computer you have, how do you manage it?
    10-29-2017 09:50 PM
    Considering you are based in India, how is your experience with accessing government websites on the iPP? I have to almost always go to my Macbook to access them as most of them aren't compatible with iPads. Since it's the only computer you have, how do you manage it?
    In my case most government website works perfect on iPad, I have open GUJCOST, GPSC-OJAS, DST, Industries Commissioner of Gujarat website, GPCB website, IRCTC, GUJARAT STATE ROAD TRANSPORT website etc. Nowadays almost all websites are optimised for mobile experience and if any of them are not optimised, go for desktop version.

Atindra
    10-29-2017 10:33 PM
    Hi everyone! I’m new to the iPad Pro forum. I’m coming from Android and Windows. I was curious about the iPad pros so I decided to try the iPad Pro 9.7 and then went onto try the 10.5. I’ve decided to stick with the 10.5 and it is very good so far after 3 days. It’s smooth and fast. The weird thing about it is on the first 2 days the battery drained faster than the 9.7 but today, on the third day, the battery is just as good if not better than the 9.7. I was a bit worried but not so much today. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? I would appreciate any input. Thank you.
    10-31-2017 10:43 PM
    Hi everyone! I’m new to the iPad Pro forum. I’m coming from Android and Windows. I was curious about the iPad pros so I decided to try the iPad Pro 9.7 and then went onto try the 10.5. I’ve decided to stick with the 10.5 and it is very good so far after 3 days. It’s smooth and fast. The weird thing about it is on the first 2 days the battery drained faster than the 9.7 but today, on the third day, the battery is just as good if not better than the 9.7. I was a bit worried but not so much today. Does anyone have any idea why this happened? I would appreciate any input. Thank you.
    Awesome!
    The 10.5” is great, but I did felt the battery draining rather quickly as compared to my 1st Gen 12.9”.
    11-20-2017 07:41 PM
29 12